You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 5th 2023, 11:37pm

Build Paladin Pvp DPS 14.0 P2P

Good afternoon, friends. I bring to you my talent tree and PvP status that have pleased me the most in recent days.

PVP

Radiant Chain and Blinding Blow at level 1, as they are merely supportive abilities, and with a ruby, we can reduce their cooldown.

At this moment, it can be observed that not all the Supremacy rubies were used, precisely because I don't find the additional % of sacred damage necessary.

Discipline is the talent that will reduce the cooldown of Radiant Chain and Blinding Blow. Now, with the evolved Descent, all three rubies become useful as it applies a 2-second disorient and 6-second vulnerability to the single target, making it highly effective.

On this last talent page, I prioritized some rubies because I found them necessary in terms of resilience. For example, the Reinforcement ruby heals me for 30% of the damage reduced by Overcome. Additionally, the Absolution ruby reduces the damage taken by my barriers every time I use a cannon.
In addition to gaining a cannon whenever my barrier explodes, which synergizes with the Pledge of Prument talent on the first page that states whenever you gain a cannon, you also gain a stack of Blazing Blade, increasing the damage of Incineration. It sounds like a powerful combination!

Lastly, for PvP, I try to balance my stats with a ratio of 2 2 1. For defensive stats, I aim to equalize Caution with Survivability. However, the higher your Survivability, the greater the healing effect provided by the ruby on the third page.

For PvP 1x1, i tried and i thought is better full prof with brut, without det.

Subtitle:

absolution: Consuming any canon reduces damage stored in all bariers by 5%.

commitment to fire: The Ruby grants the Paladin the following abilities:

When the Incineration effect runs out, the target will also take Holy damage.
When the Condemnation effect runs out, the target will also take Holy damage.
If the Paladin uses the Hallmark or Entangling Chains abilities, one of the effects will be dispelled ahead of time, dealing as much damage as it would if the effects ran out normally. this is the paladin's burst damage.

Descent: teleport to the target applying disorientation for 2 sec and vulnerability for 6 sec.

Discipline: Every time the Paladin is affected by control effects, the current cooldown of Strike of Justice is reduced by 2 seconds, while the cooldown of Blinding Blow and Radiant Chain is reduced by 4 seconds.

Pledge of Punishment: Gaining any Canon has a 100% (rank 2) chance to grant the Paladin one stack of Blazing Blade that increases damage dealt by Incineration by 7,5%. The effect stacks up to 20 times.

Reinforcement: When u use overcome (shield) hels paladin in 30% (rank 3) of the damage absorved, the heals is boosted with your survivability.

Templar tenacity: When the barier fades and paldins receive dmg, paladins receive a random canon (combo with pledge of punishment, so when u receive barrier`s dmg u will receive a blazing blade :D.

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Enoque" (Jun 6th 2023, 5:58pm)