You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 2:51am

Achilles

Intermediate

• "Achilles" started this thread

Coming back I think just bought a gaming laptop

Hiya guys,
I just bought a new laptop, thinking about returning to the world of allods, how is the population of the p2p sever? Are there active guild and raids, has the gearing system changed? Is it still a massive grind on the upgrade front?
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 11:48am

:whistling: it's as always Achilles, up and down :P There was never a massive grind to upgrade stuff :O

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 5:42pm

Hey Achilles!

So I´ve just asked someone from P2P Server and Empire side isn´t as active anymore as it was a few weeks ago. League side seems to still clear Nihaz.
For the "massive grind" I wouln´t call it "massive grind". Im playing again for a few years and I don´t think it´s that bad. Spend your 14 keys a day, do raids and those new Hirkalla dailies and if you do Nihaz you can easily get a T3 Item per week. Also you can craft the components "Astralium Material" (which you´ll need to craft T3) at the anvil for that need some amalgam or Enchanted Dust. (Otherwise they will only drop in Nihaz) :thumbsup:

If you have any other questions don´t hesitate to ask here :thumbup:

Greetings
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Oct 5th 2023, 6:18pm)

Rate this thread