You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 27th 2023, 10:29pm

How is the Situation on the P2P?

Hello guys and girls,

how is the population on the P2P Server, I kinda miss playing Allods Online. Is there any population there or is it dead like before?

Friday, October 27th 2023, 11:50pm

Hey Memo!

I´m not very informed about the P2P Server anymore but my last information about it was that both sides had a good amount of people to do content. (BG´s still needed a bit of communication to make it pop I guess) But when I check the Dominion Tab now it seems like Empire side lost players again. Would need someone from P2P to confirm tho.

But what also could help in this thread is a Link to an Allods P2P Discord Server. -> Summy

Hope that helped for now!

Greetings! :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Saturday, October 28th 2023, 1:42pm

Hey, Empire side is empty, but on League we are very active, we do raids, heroics daily, maze and everything in endcontent.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "reRetribution" (Nov 1st 2023, 5:30pm) with the following reason: statements that can cause negative consequences for the gameplay

Rate this thread