You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 10:30pm

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

Quest Dead Ships bugged !

Hello ,seems lvling my reincarnation its pure pain...after loosing tones of xp falling through textures in middle of allod...now i got some more fun even .After had to grind almost entire lvl from 54 to 55 ,here i am ,woohoo i made it and reached the pre quests that lead me to Umoir.Surprise...at 2nd q in my way there ,''Dead ships '' i got 1st time the no target thingy ,wich prevent me to somehow end the fight with mob or take the black mark ...then after few mins struggle ,somehow it reseted by itself...

breathing releafed ,i go to the next step ...Merry .I died twice because no matter what i did ,might pirate killed me ...so i deccided to take my reinc buff off and kill it ,wich i did ...when i put the reinc egg back on ...surprise ,couldn't turn the quest in ,could not interract with the adventurer anyhow ,could not turn the quest in ...so..i had to BURN it and re take it .I can tell that lvling a reinc like that is NO FUN. Fix those bugs please,and I really expect a compensation for my time and money invested .I attach here the q log with the thing,maybe someone can take a look into it ...thanks in advance .

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 10:57pm

Hello,

I attach here the q log with the thing,maybe someone can take a look into it ...thanks in advance .

Please send a request to customer support with your screenshots : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 9th 2014, 12:22pm

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

Thank you Gladia ,the ticket has been sent .Hopefully the issues will be fixed at some point .