You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 2:54am

10 Things I Want About You!

Things
I Want
ABOUT
YOU -Suggestions/Request-

1. A special trinket that transforms you randomly to any of the opposite faction. ((Is that an elf hanging out in Yasker's Tower?)) last 60min, cd is 4hrs <-- Negotiable

2. Allow players to deny or accept a players friend request. Also, if you remove anyone from your list, you're also removed from their list.

3. Special random In-game events by GMs - A Raid of the living dead killing players in their place of refuge by suprise ... Priceless!

4. Lets have a Citizen's Day event to purchase their clothing as vanity with special coins!

5. Circus Parade!!! Fun-Fun!

6. Once every month a unique vanity or mount/pattern will appear in the boutique store to be bought. (including ones from past prophetic card events)

7. Crap! I forgot what I had in mind for #7 [edit] Option to set online-status to "show as offline"

8. Allow players to delete vanity from the wardrobe at will.

9. Can we get these faces as an option in the Master of Changes. Left: Gella Rozanova (Psionicist Trainer) Right: Yulia Garmoshkina (Bard Trainer)

10. Tropical Atoll should come early!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "sequel2expo" (Jun 13th 2014, 8:04am)

Monday, June 9th 2014, 8:20am

Windstorm

Trainee

These things would be nice indeed,especially the one for allow friends requests.I find myself often added by strangers on their lists ,strangers that are not even talking to me afterwards (lol?!) so yes,such thing would be good !And pleeasee! Add some more faces +hairstyle for elfs ...they look out fashioned rly ..:D

Monday, June 9th 2014, 9:12am

I totally agree with you on every point... :P

I love the two faces although I have to admit that I have not seen them before. But they look really beautiful.

Oh, and the tropical atoll... I wait every day. Hope they will bring it back soon 8)
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Monday, June 9th 2014, 10:35am

The psi trainer in YT,I saw her face before and tried to search for it in the changing room thing and never found it then I thought it would be a good idea if they included it..It looks kinda Asian which is kinda a good change as for the bard trainer,I never noticed that one..Also do you remember when you saw the face of one of female NPCs in frontier and told me that her face was a unique one as well..You forgot to include this one..All the list seems cool but yet I'd prefer if they fix some glitches (specially those in goblin ball when ball won't get kicked sometimes when you have it :S even when ping is green) and the server lags..It's really a pain to level reincarnation in these server lags every now and then and it's not me only that get that lag so it seems its a common problem..Also though I love farming mobs to level but I wish leveling system would be like the one before merge,it was kinda faster and you didn't get stuck as much as you do now though I actually like the marks of fate things that instantly finish some quests yet anyway I had no problem farming many mobs for a single quest rather than free farming to get a level up which gets kinda boring if it's not for a quest. :S
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:20pm

I find myself often added by strangers on their lists ,strangers that are not even talking to me afterwards (lol?!) so yes,such thing would be good !And pleeasee! Add some more faces +hairstyle for elfs ...they look out fashioned rly ..:D
Yeah haha, I know the feelin'. And ofcourse, more hair/face options would be great. :thumbsup:
Oh, and the tropical atoll... I wait every day. Hope they will bring it back soon
Oh yes, I do too wait. woot! :thumbup:
The psi trainer in YT,I saw her face before and tried to search for it in the changing room thing and never found it then I thought it would be a good idea if they included it..It looks kinda Asian which is kinda a good change as for the bard trainer,I never noticed that one..Also do you remember when you saw the face of one of female NPCs in frontier and told me that her face was a unique one as well..You forgot to include this one.
Haha, I did this too when I first came across these faces and was very disappointed when I didn't find 'em in the Master of Changes. :cursing:
Also, I don't remember anything regarding those NPCs you brought up, I tried to search the memory in my Melon but nothing is ringing a bell. ?( Maybe i'll have a look out there.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 10:32am

Quoted

2. Allow players to deny or accept a players friend request. Also, if you remove anyone from your list, you're also removed from their list.

^THIS -> + add an option to set online-status to "show as offline"
sometimes you just want to play without any social interaction...

also, an option to disable whisperchat in general would be nice

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 10:52am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

You can change what chats you see on general tab by simply right clicking on the chat button (General, for example). You can even put that you see only your own loot and exp gained if needed. It shouldn't be a problem if you can't see other people's whispers at all :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 10:58am

You can change what chats you see on general tab by simply right clicking on the chat button (General, for example). You can even put that you see only your own loot and exp gained if needed. It shouldn't be a problem if you can't see other people's whispers at all :D

thats true for sure :)
chatwindow in allods is great anyway with all the customization thats available :love:

many ppl tend to disable worldchat btw i have heared

however in some cases it would be more fitting if the whisperer recvieves a "whisper disabled" message, like when you are ignored ;)

Friday, June 13th 2014, 8:01am

+ add an option to set online-status to "show as offline"
Oooo I like this one. I couldn't remember what I wanted for #7 but I will put this one there now. :thumbsup:

Friday, June 13th 2014, 11:40am

+ add an option to set online-status to "show as offline"
Oooo I like this one. I couldn't remember what I wanted for #7 but I will put this one there now. :thumbsup:

:love:

this option is long overdue...

on the one hand there is the great option to make anonymous reincarnations which shows the ones who made the game are understanding what ppl want but on the other hand there is no "show as offline" option, its really missing

Friday, June 13th 2014, 4:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

on the one hand there is the great option to make anonymous reincarnations
The problem is, with such a small population like Allods has...once you tell one person about who your reincarnation is, it spreads too fast and then never stays anonymous for long.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:14pm

on the one hand there is the great option to make anonymous reincarnations
The problem is, with such a small population like Allods has...once you tell one person about who your reincarnation is, it spreads too fast and then never stays anonymous for long.

thats the reason why you should keep it a secret in general :S dont tell ANYONE
its silly though that everybody can watch wo goes to to reincarnation NPC, cause some stalkers really camp there just to know who has which reincs

however if someone "finds out" who you are you can still ignore him, everybody has the right to play without getting molested all the time... but i know this is not perfect

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:23am

It depends. If someone wants to make trouble, he creates a Psi and camps out by the reinc NPC, and spills the beans directly on the all-Psis chat channel, which gets the information over to the other faction, unless I've missed something important about how the all-Psis channel works.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:38pm

It depends. If someone wants to make trouble, he creates a Psi and camps out by the reinc NPC, and spills the beans directly on the all-Psis chat channel, which gets the information over to the other faction, unless I've missed something important about how the all-Psis channel works.

thats what i mean for example
theoretically you should think noone would do this, but since it IS possible im sure it happens!

an instanced reincarnation NPC for example in the astral hangar (where only you have access and noone else can come there) wold be perfect since the new chars would enter the common world through the portal system then which would make it impossbile to tell who is the reinc from who