You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 3rd 2023, 10:51am

Set game to full screen but not supported

I set the game to full screen but it says not supported and now I can not even play. Is there a way to revert the video settings back to windowed mode without logging into the game?

Sunday, December 3rd 2023, 4:51pm

Hello there!

Did you try to Verify and fix game client files? It´s next to the Play button if you click on the arrow next to it. As a different solution I found this -> Client Full screen 'input not supported' last post.
"go where the game is installed>Allods Online EN>Personal>open the file ,,Global,,with Notepad and change gfxRefreshRate=85 to gfxRefreshRate=60"

Hope that helped!

Greetings!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 11:11am

I set the game to full screen but it says not supported and now I can not even play. Is there a way to revert the video settings back to windowed mode without logging into the game?
Hi there
try changing videos setting outside the game & also edit game's config to revert the window mode.
thanks

Rate this thread