You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 4th 2023, 6:35pm

Scout PvP DPS melee 14.1 P2P

Scout

Greetings, today I come to show you my pvp 14.1 archer build

In my opinion, I don't recommend playing with scout in raids or compass, I feel like he doesn't have a good AoE. but his single is amazing.

So, if you asked me I would say that archer is a PVP-only class so far.

Talents

I have two lvl 1 ranged skills, but I'll explain better in the rubies part

first page focused on attributes. increased fire damage by %, survival and a trap that causes stun and vulnerability.

main page for improving melee damage, increasing poison damage, and increasing the damage the target takes if poison debuffed

Ruby optional if you have some left. It uses a riddance stack to silence the target
lvl 1 (1s)
lvl 2 (2s)
lvl 3 (3s)

So always the target need stay on poison to get more damage.

Deadly Poison: poison charm + Shady Strike/ aimed shot

Weak Poison: Poison Charm + Avalanche

third tab focused on survival and utility aspects such as smoke and increasing stamina.

This is why i take explosive shot, to put weakness on target from far
Frost charm + Explosive Shot/ Steel Rose

Optional ruby ​​that resets the CD of the Cobra Dash and Recoil skills after using camouflage.

Scout's main Survival Ruby, increasing survival, the pendulum skill now has 9s CD

Stats

I prefer to use less determination, as I think it doesn't stack as quickly as necessary, so + prof for high starting damage, medium det, and high brutality also for burst on the target with low health.

Enjoy :)