You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 11th 2024, 9:51am

Game popup not responding

Hello all,

I was eager to play this game, but upon downloading and starting it, a popup appeared asking me to select some options. Unfortunately, I encountered a problem where I couldn't interact with anything on the popup. I tried closing it or selecting the options, but nothing seemed to work. If anyone is able to assist me with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for any help provided.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "u_261679626" (Jan 12th 2024, 1:17am) with the following reason: correct spelling

Thursday, January 11th 2024, 10:56am

Hello there,

Did you try to close the Launcher and open it again afterwards? Also are you playing on a Laptop with a mousepad only? A mouse is needed to be able to chose any of those options.

I hope that helped! Let us know if it didn´t. :thumbsup:

Greetings!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae