You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 25th 2024, 11:52pm

is this game dead?

i actually subbed cos i played back in the day to log in and try the game out again and upon leaving the starting area and going into the main naz and seeing NOBODY it just seems pointless to play? are people still playing? and this is on P2P server.

Friday, January 26th 2024, 6:05am

Hello!
Most people on P2P are playing on Leag side. Empire side was active for a while but then it got quiet. Not sure if there’s still a handful playing or not since I’m not on the P2P. But Leag side doing raids and compasses etc. for late game. But someone from P2P server could give you more accurate answers!

Hope that helped for now tho! :thumbsup:

Have a nice day
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Friday, January 26th 2024, 7:53am

That's what Telisia said, we are active on league. We are not many but enough for raids, heroics etc.

Wednesday, February 7th 2024, 10:36am

P2P feels dead because the lack of ppl repulse ppl.
Vicious circle.

If i count how much ppl ask same questions, they will have 2000 on server easy.

I guess they need to do something about it finally. Like give 6M free and advertise.

Start F2P...
And leveling is fun if u are new to game, but for old pl is not, so they just buy thing that make acc lv 100 instant..
so u won't see many ppl level, The game start when u hit lv105
This game if they do marketing would be top 5 mmo
But it's struggle
Well not the game it self, but EU servers

This post by "u_1266492984" (Wednesday, April 10th 2024, 2:05pm) has been deleted by user "Telisia" (Wednesday, April 10th 2024, 6:46pm) with the following reason: Bot