You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 6:42am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Astral ship - help needed -

Ok so i got my astral ship(well not now recently but earlier 1 mounth ago or so) and i did that tutorial thing and such but mainly i understood nothing from it, so now I need help like a guide or something on how to:
Upgrade my ship, where to start, where to buy, what to buy you know basics :D
Some explanation how can I see a route when i am at the helm( i tested it and it basicaly throws you out in the astral with no waypoints where to go, what to do ?(
That's pretty much i can think all about now, but any additional info is good :thumbup:

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 7:33am

Ok so i got my astral ship(well not now recently but earlier 1 mounth ago or so) and i did that tutorial thing and such but mainly i understood nothing from it, so now I need help like a guide or something on how to:
Upgrade my ship, where to start, where to buy, what to buy you know basics :D
Some explanation how can I see a route when i am at the helm( i tested it and it basicaly throws you out in the astral with no waypoints where to go, what to do ?(
That's pretty much i can think all about now, but any additional info is good :thumbup:
-You can buy basic ship equipment in the hanger.
-You can run AS and gather currency to buy Ship hull (more HP), Artillery, and the trap that is used for visor skills (100/125/150?)
-In AS you can also get the ship parts from chest or AO (Ancient Octulu)

-In Astral S1-S7 on the last boss you get ship part(s) drop and the crystals (Currency) that you pick up in the hanger.
Meaning you have to be level 60>Complete the Astral run/Land safely in the hanger.

S1-S7 are Generation 10 ship parts.
S8-S14 are Generation 10 ship parts.
S15-S21 are Generation 11 ship parts.

You can also ask/find parts from players but you still need the crystals corresponding to the generation of the part to activate it.

Once you have the parts activated, you go to the hanger, Summon your ship, talk to the NPC by the landing pad, and ask to change the devices on your ship. Land on your ship and right click on the item that you wish to change with a new/better one, select it, click install.
FYI Once the device is activated it will be in your bag and you need to right click it again and it will be gone to your so called "Ship Bank"

You have to have good reactor to support the devices and motor to carry their weight.
Example: you can NOT have full 10th Generation cannons/artillery with only 6th generation motor, it will not carry it, your reactor will shut down and your ship is useless.

So focus on the Motor and the Reactor First. Then Helm>Turbine>Visor>Artillery>Scanner>Cannons.

Any further questions?

PS this is just of top of my head, don't really care if I'm number or two off I'm sure there is a smart ass to correct me ;)
Just what I could remember. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBog_Highroller" (Jun 10th 2014, 7:50am)

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:17am

Example: you can NOT have full 10th Generation cannons/artillery with only 6th generation motor, it will not carry it, your reactor will shut down and your ship is useless.

At the moment, you can't have a 6th gen motor at all, unless new ships don't come in at Gen-IX (my ship got upgraded from IV and V to IX when 5.0 came out).
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:45am

PS this is just of top of my head, don't really care if I'm number or two off I'm sure there is a smart ass to correct me
Just what I could remember.

At the moment, you can't have a 6th gen motor at all, unless new ships don't come in at Gen-IX (my ship got upgraded from IV and V to IX when 5.0 came out).
8)

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 9:04am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Well done actually, couldn't have written it better myself just from the memory. :D I'll be a smart ass and correct you on this one bit. xD

That visor reward from anomalous sector thingy is a legendary version of a gen 11 visor, with more enhanced skills, not an astral trap. You can get an astral trap (the 150 one) for 50 Demon hunter shop currency
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 1:52pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Ok first of all thx for all your answers and second I haven't had time to test any of it given school and real life(a real bitch):D

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 9:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Just so you're aware, I did stumble upon this the other day.
In Astral Academy, one of the vendors sells 10th generation ship crystals.
I was really surprised I haven't heard anyone say anything about that vendor yet.

The crystals are something like 35 gold a piece.

I hope this also helps.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 5:25am

Ankush

Trainee

When i check map for sectors i see two layers
Layer 1 has 4 sectors (lvl 9 mobs) and layer two has 7 sectors (lvl 10 mobs)

with ref. to your comment

S1-S7 are Generation 10 ship parts.
S8-S14 are Generation 10 ship parts.
S15-S21 are Generation 11 ship parts.

where exactly are these sectors and what lvl demons shoudl I expect there.
Also where to find 'Ancient Octulu' and what lvl are those?

I have observed that ships parts repair when u come back to hangar. Is there a way to repair helm in astral, if not whr to repair my ship.

Is there a way to solo those octulu?

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:28am

skullskaldy

Beginner

An octhulhu is the toughest demon you will find in astral if you want to solo him you're gonna have to have the very best equipment.
That means at least epic of 1 generation better, at least of with solo you mean 1 ship and 1 person

If you have a good crew (try asking in novograd, cause a lot of ppl need octhulhu as well) than epic of the same generation is good enough, you can popbably do it with rare equipment than

Something i'd like to add to what Vashbog said,
is that imo turbine is shit if you just want to use your ship to go to an allod or to kill some demons, the only use it has is in PvP.
And honestly if you don't want to pvp, atm it is easier and cheaper to get gen 11 ship stuff which is good enough for the PvE aspect of a ship.
The easiest ways to get gen 11 ship stuff is either s15-21 or Monster Den (MD) in one of these sectors

MD is where you kill a demon and you'll receive 1 or even 2 ship parts and an anomolous matter of the mysterious astral (which can be used in a special shop for all kinds of stuff (gold, mount skins, ship stuff, costumes, maybe even some other stuff but i'm not online atm so can't check

Oh yeah about the route thing:
There are 2 ways to go to an allod, you can go manually and you can teleport there.
The way to do both is really similar. The only difference is that when you go manual you leave the hangar first and than jump to the sector you want, for teleport you jump from inside the hangar but you spend 1 astral charge (not sure but i think that was the name)*footnote*

The way you jump to the sector you want is you open your map and you use the astrolabe, which is the yellow circle somewhere left or right lower corner, and than you select the sector you want to visit, some sectors have multiple uses like an island (regular aastral for gear), or trade outpost for trade run or just liga/imp outpost for CR and some other stuff as well like MD, than there will be an extra option menu.

Important to know is that in layer I there isn't much usefull stuff, except the home allod which for liga side is in sector I whereas imp home allod is in layer I as well sector 2, now i'm not sure if it's reverse on imp side (aka imp home sector 1 liga home sector 2) so if an imp could come clarify that'd be great :)

Layer I is a remainder of last patch, where demons are gen 9
but as i said the most important stuff can all be found in layer II so do pay attention you're not jumping to a sector in layer I (except when going home )
Layer I has 4 possible sectors whereas layer II has multiples of 7.

Guess that's all i wanted to add, if there are more questions feel free to wisp me in game or reply here or something ^^

EDIT forgot the footnote there :P
Footnote:
an astral charge is a consumable which you start off with 12/12, there used to be a quest that allows you to get 12 new ones, after you used 1 astral charge ( that was quest objective), but i'm not sure if it's still there since i already completed it and can't do it 2x
If you ran out of charges and have done the quest already, you can buy new ones from 1 of the NPC's inside the hangar, which will cost you 500 g each.

have a great day and enjoy the game ^^

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "skullskaldy" (Aug 3rd 2014, 8:34am)

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:55am

Yulian

Intermediate

You shouldn't have really bothered yourself with answering, wich I tank you btw. Anyway I don't really care about astral anymore... Gave up on it long ago plus I got a reinc mage wich I'll make my main

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 9:48am

Kissaki

Trainee

"Some explanation how can I see a route when i am at the helm( i tested it and it basicaly throws you out in the astral with no waypoints where to go, what to do ?"

Go to the Scanner which is upstairs. You will see a small yellow isle on it. Press Button 5 (Trace Route). This will make Coloured lines appear between the ship symbol (You) and the yellow isle (Winning). Now open your map. Click the Rosette on the left side of the screen to show Local Map. In Local Map you will see 3 coloured gates at the edge of the map Red, Blue, Green. Go through the gates in the order that was shown on the scanner.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 2:00pm

Ankush

Trainee

The easiest ways to get gen 11 ship stuff is either s15-21 or Monster Den (MD) in one of these sectors

Thanks for replying.

My current ship is gen 9 so I dont think i will last anywhere in layer 2 (or s15-21 which i assume is in layer 2)

Is there a way to kill mobs in layer 1 and get ship upgrades?

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:58pm

Thanks for replying.

My current ship is gen 9 so I dont think i will last anywhere in layer 2 (or s15-21 which i assume is in layer 2)

Is there a way to kill mobs in layer 1 and get ship upgrades?

You can always fly with someone who has good enough ship, the crystals aren't split between players. All the crew members get the full amount.

You can actually upgrade your ship from 9 straight to 12 if you got a serious guild backing you up.

Used tags

Allods, astral, demon, ship

Rate this thread