You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 1:15pm

Kissaki

Trainee

• "Kissaki" started this thread

Trade window bug

When you try to trade large sums of gold (anything 6 digits +) the 6th digit will not appear in the other guy's window. So, if I was trying to buy something for 600k, in my screen it would appear 600,000 and in the other guy's it looks like 60,000.

I did some minor testing with different log in methods, trading with different people etc but the bug seems to be the same for everyone. As far as I know it's been like this for a week.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kissaki" (Jun 11th 2014, 1:34pm)

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 2:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yep, I got scammed with this quite a while back.
I was told they were working on a fix for it, however, there doesn't seem to be any progress. ?(

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:16pm

I have an addon that makes the box for the gold amount larger, thus allowing for the entire amount to be seen. Since the bug wasn't fixed yet, I'll try to upload the addon somewhere now and share it with you :)

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 10:23pm

Try this addon: TradeWindowFix
It will enlarge the trade window, allowing you to see all the 6 digits of the gold sum.
It will also allow you to move the trade window around. Tell me if it helps.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 8:42am

Kissaki

Trainee

• "Kissaki" started this thread

Thank you for all your work Zurion :)