You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 7:57am

Build Personal Allod for 11 Reincarnations - Goldfarming - Thoughts

before you start reading: i came to the conclustion that this is NOT viable, still want to share it as its maybe interesting to some players

Theoretically:

If you would get 11 reincarnations to level 60, build a personal allod for them, and do the 640 gold-quest there every day... that would be 7040 gold/day in about 55 minutes which is the same as farming @128 gold/minute

(the gold from the goldproducing generators is not included since it takes very long and building a lab to protect them from plunder would make it even more expensive...)

however, if you keep in mind it takes very long to do so, even if you build all allods after the 1st with the 50-crystal item and that you must change char every time which also costs 5 gold and takes time, it seems no longer worth

reincarnations may also take longer than 5 minutes for the goldquest, which lowers the g/m rate significantly

as i said in another thread it is possible to farm at more than 128 gold / minute, with just one char
this saves the time and gold needed to get the allods, also killing farm-mobs is easier than doing the gold-Q on p-allod and those who have not a fast mount will lose time on p-allod too with changing location for different mobtypes

so beside the unpredictible incomes from auctionhouse, it seems that normal farming is the most useful and reliable way of getting gold

feel free to share your thoughts :)

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 8:24am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

In My Opinion.

Private allod quest is total BS. I done it. Even thinking about it now makes me wanna puke.
Advantage it gives is laughable.
Amount of time it requires to camplete is insane.
P-allod quest line is retarded - stupid time barriers.
It allows You to create maze, thus provide content and in-game activities for other players which is You job dear devs.

That is why i think that private allod should be given to every player who hit level cap.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 1:02pm

and not only are you "making content" for other gamers to accomplish by creating a maze, chances are you're actually paying allods online to create it for them! hue

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 1:06pm

ive been on week 14 of personal allod quest for 8 months

Friday, June 13th 2014, 10:37pm

having 11 incarnations doing maze skirmirh tho its a diferent story ^^ 10k each maze 3 per toon

330k gold per week

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:59am

this would have the prerequitsite that all reincarnations are geared well and that you find partys for that :P
beside what if you fail in maze.... :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 14th 2014, 11:09am)

Rate this thread