You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:44pm

Voices (emotions) and ingame pictures still Russian (Not english ..)

I thought you folks translated them ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:14pm

Yeah would be cool if all the ingame voices were in English. The trailers are always in English, so that kinda makes you wonder why they never went the extra mile and dubbed the expressions and emotions in English too.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:16pm

cos there is no english actors who wanna work to mother russia
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:18pm

Frankly I'm for just leaving them in Russian. 9/10 times English dubbings over other languages are terribad.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:19pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

who dafak cares when so much ppl cant even log in?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:41pm

I personally like the Russian voice acting. Chances are the English ones won't sound as good.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:50pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I'm sure English ones would be just as good but by now we're all used to and even cherish the Russian voiceovers. Don't forget also each language has its unique, untranslatable "atmosphere" or "mood" - however nice English ones could turn out to be they would definitely take something away from the intangible Russian color to this game.

(I would like however personal names from most generic NPCs localized - obvious exceptions would be "translingual" names like Aidenus, Yasker, etc. and all the race-specific names except for the human Kanian and Xad ones that use vernacular naming.)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:14pm

Ninim

Beginner

I love the Russian voices! For me losing them would lose a lot of the atmosphere of the game. And I don't speak a word of Russian :P