You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:19pm

Lili

Beginner

And for those who do remember what Mercs used to be, here are some screenshot for you, to show you that we are really wanting to bring Mercenaries back to live just as IT USED TO BE.
I remember mercs ._. but i don't think you can get it where it 'used to be'.. don't get me wrong please do try but you might want to think that all the other good guilds from other servers are also here to fight for it :s
Liliminter - Bard

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 8:29pm

Its obviously not doing so well cause this thread been dead for almost 2 months.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:30pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Mercs has long since died, and it will never come back. If it was anyone else posting this thread I would say more. But knowing Dugrosh he just likes to troll xD Mercs was long past its prime when Valiance merged with them. That Screenshot is not doing any justice to Mercs, that screen is when Mercs was already dead.
Mercs were way past their prime when Dee handed the guild to Whitesatin. Oh wait even farther back then that, try when the majority of them got a temp ban for exploiting the astral bug.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 7:28am

No one in this thread has any idea of when Mercs was at their "prime" other then Skash and maybe HCL when he was running around as Spiderpig.

-Kalipirate

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Niick" (Sep 10th 2014, 8:01am)

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 8:17am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

No one in this thread has any idea of when Mercs was at their "prime" other then Skash and maybe HCL when he was running around as Spiderpig.

-Kalipirate
TSK TSK TSK
I beg to differ with that but then you dont know who I was back in the Mercs "Prime"...

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 9:20pm

Where is Xonaz's invite?

The greatest player of all time and I'm on the wrong fucking faction.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 10:48pm

Guza

Intermediate

Where is Xonaz's invite?

The greatest player of all time and I'm on the wrong fucking faction.

o_o

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 8:45am

Meow !

A history of mercenaries and of me.

Choc , Myth and Mandirigma were the dominant guilds.
Choc was mostly american, and myth had russians, while mandirigma was purely filipino.
Guilds names were not visible at that time.

2010-2012
Mercenaries was a combination of Choc and Myth. Created by Deeblok.
Among the first 20, I was the only non Choc/Myth Member. I was part of Mandirigma which was now renamed Svardsorden when the new patch came as guild names became visible.
I was fairly hated as a month prior to the creation in the first successful NA GT boss raid, a combination of the 3 guilds, I stole the first GT Legend. Cloth Gloves, I was a healer.

Deeblok
He approached me, I only had level 1 runes back then, but was one of the best healers. I kept him alive during alot of heroic runs better than most healers on 3s/5s. I had a good gear setups and knew where to place myself and when to give up ppl.
I was fairly hated by the whole server and respected at the same time.
Both to my thieving and evil nature and due to my abilities and the fact that i was the liaison for svardsorden.
the first merc raid was successful. it was half svardsorden.
Only during the 3rd week did we get a full raid.

The Local Philippine Allods Server
when the philippine local server creation was announced, members of svardsorden were split and i placed alot of them in mercenaries. Most decided to move to the local server.
so half the guild was composed of svards choc and myth, all 3 of which deterioted in other smaller guilds.
Mercenaries here was at its peak. we then started having 2 raids a few months later.
I myself did 5 GT raids a week, 4 on league, 1 on empire. (yes i owned many healers)

The Empire
the empire was weakening, also partly my fault for the 2 week newbie culvert slaughter I did (10k kills in weeks, they cudnt leave)
and the asee rampage and labyrynth control where we would kill any1.
the empire broke 4 of its best guilds and started ascendancy.
at the start ascendancy lost many battles.
At the middle of the year, they finally won their first victory.
This was mostly Dee's fault for lowering recruiting standards.

Recruitment methods.
You have gear and you know what to do. You get in.
You defeat ryosei, you get in. Yes, whoever beat me before could get into mercs, which was no one, since caster healers were OP.
I also chose who entered mercs and dictated alot of affairs.

Dee started recruiting ppl who werent meant for the guild. That was perhaps the first misstep. unavoidable as many members wanted their friends in the guild as well.

pretty soon as every1 geared up it became a numbers game.
who had the better players. until eventually empire recovered and started dominating with its only endgame guild

@Genoer boss... trivia
did you know I soloed that boss at least 11 times before Cyer posted he got the first ever solo genoer kill on that day.
was farming that boss and did shouts selling the stuff, all u needed to do was stay in my party and sit somewhere safe before it died.
the redemption guild leader ViceLich a month earlier asked me once to give ragequit a chance to kill it, so I did and let them.
I wasnt a total warfreak as I played on both sides.

@Cyer ... trivia
The first time he challenged me we fought at Yasez. Killed him twice, the 3rd time had to chase him to the empire base ignoring all the mobs, we were lvl 40 then. his best friend atrocys did no better and went to the sad end of making a forum post complaining that i was either cheating or too overpowered a class to fight. Killed him so many times at catacombs even if i had an army of mobs behind me.
Silenka was even impressed when she watched the fight I had in cata with 5 necromancers and 1 archers. I won that fight. 1 vs 6 despite all that cc. that was before healers got totally nerfed =p

Mercenaries decline
mercs declined fast after major defeats to ascendancy on the allods, though kept up the boss raid kills. we had too many people who coudldnt really play the game well, they had the gear but cudnt work well as a team. too many differences.

Bosses
I only missed 2 first boss kills, were GT Armando, the 2nd boss on the dragon wing.
* note, I am the only player ever to solo a DC boss at lvl 51. At this however I was already back in svardsorden.

Deeblok 2
Deeblok started going online less and less. there was a time he was gone for a whole month. his excuse, playing LoL.
and a job even. to each his own. Deeblok had alot of charisma as a leader, the problem was it only worked when he was online.
the guild degraded naturally, despite the best efforts of me, ryan, bubba, fran and a few others.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 8:46am

Chimeera
I left the guild when chimeera left. she was my only friend. When every1 hated me, she alone defended me. Only she knew what I did behind the scenes.on the inside, I gave thousands of gold to new players, geared alot of new players for free.leeched hundreds of players. She left as she said that every1 she knew was leaving. both the game and to the empire for some.
On the outside I was cold icy person who would even kill a raid of his own guildmates for the tiny reason that there wasnt space for me at MI. I really did kill a raid of mercenaries and ascendancy at the same time.
was total chaos with 2 raids focus firing on you at the same time. Caster healers at that time were gods, especially one with lvl 9 runes with a pure endurance build.
As patches and nerfs came, i gradually weakened, till even i was no longer able to handle a single warrior as people and gear caught up.

So I spent the next 7 months alone with her in Svardsorden which was now empty. We watched SAO episodes together, spent time cliimbing every place and beautiful spot in Sarnaut, love grffin bug back then.
We spent alot of days together doing absolutely nothing.
She stopped logging in after 5 months. so that 3rd week of november I found myself alone and waited.
I didnt watch another episode of SAO.

WhiteSatin
When i left mercenaries was already in turmoil, so many new faces and few old ones.
Whitesatin was originally my recruit who i forced dee to get into the guild.
he had crappy equips and talked big. but i saw that despite this he really had the skills as a player after just one run with him.
he got in within the week.
I was the one who forced him to become the next new Mercenary guild leader. He loved the guid and was the most active.

Svardsorden part 2
chimeera was gone for 3 months, i was alone all that time. grinding, lvling. I would not leave no matter what.
I was offered 5k gpots to go to ascendancy with a free ticket.
I found Bitty one day without a guild. He had sent me a computer a year over. and asked if he can join the guild, he got tired of mercenaries. i cudnt say no so he came into the guld. it started like trickle.
3 months later I had 120+ members mostly newbies and sent to them other guilds as soon they were ready.
we fed the major guilds in league at that time with members like valiance emi mercs warsong
this was successful to a small degree as it filled in the spaces in guilds that had ppl that moved to empire.
I did this for 6 months, me and bitty usually soloing or doing most the work rather to down DC bosses.

Bitty
Bitty stayed because of me but i realized it was taking its toll on him as well. Repeated I did try to convince him to try a new guild. I decided to focus a bit more on real life and let the guild dwindle down not accepting new ppl and waiting for people to graduate the training guild I made. I then stopped one day and told every1 to leave. it was 300 days since chimeera since logged in and i lost heart at ever seeing her again. spending countless days at the last place she logged out. that small island in lukemorie.
I have to thank bitty for.
Keeping me company, helping me help the newbies.

Chimeera Part 2
I was always mean to old players but I took care of new league players very well. Something only chimeera ever saw first hand. I met her first time when I was ganking empire at asee, she was still in sky pirates. I gave her little notice, even when she first entered mercenaries.
I offered my services to her for boss loots, I usually killed all 5 bosses at catacombs solo. she got lost to the point I had to log in her account and let her log in mine.
I dont know how I started to trust her but I let her log in my account more often to solo heroics and such. that was when we were lvl 42. I was also the first person ever to solo allods up to a3. took me 4 hours to solo the heroic allod lab13.

In this game I met alot of friends. Cats have long memories.
there is simply too much to tell, and would probably fill several books in the 4 years i really played the game.

About me.
I am NA's first caster healer.
I was a follower/student of Deity, one of the earlier players who ganked alot. I inherited that I guess from him as well as the healer lessons.
I am the first in NA to solo every heroic, and 90% of all the red rings, and bosses on the server before DC/lvl 52.
I was also the server's best cheaters and scoundrels. But I never lie, i was extremely honest when it came to business.
My main account has been banned a total of 7 times, but never for extremely bad issues like RMT.
(was a member of the first party ban for example. 5 of us got banned of a party of 6, Tamelcoe got saved cuz he got stuck in purgatory, we got caught cuz we were waiting for him to respawn, lucky bastard. We were repeating the heroic several times in a day, u can only do it once a day. GM Haz gave us hell that week.)

I also know 80& of all the bugs that were exploited in the game, including the one were u were mentioning that some mercs got banned.

Dotndrop, a former svard, apparently we were the best cheaters in the game. he never shared the cheat and all us 5 other svards had to find out the hard way and only had 2 weeks to exploit it before he let himself get caught. He never taught us how we had to find it out with clues. It was a duplication bug where in we duplicated loots onboard an astral ship. 1-2k gold an hour. I used another account to do this mind you. He got caught cuz he sold the duplicated Cannons to frozen rose for 25k gold total and she complained when she learned about it. Alot of people got banned and he took full responsibility. Only his account was cleared of all its items and the rest were unbanned.

and little things too
Piopico example also banned me for exploiting the horse bug. Lets say I ganked every empire player on the holy lands 3 maps.
When an empire party came to save them, i ganked them too. Same thing when i got banned for killing 20k newbies in the culverts,
I ganked every party that came to help/save them while tanking all the NPC mobs that auto healed me.

Special mention to Slobodan who I've fought on almsot literally every map of Sarnaut.
and to every mercenary and player i've ever met.

@ topic starter dug,
I first met him as a noob in isle of revelation. I doubt he even remembers the convo about dark dwarves.
speaking of isle of rev, I remember my bet with Vicelich which I won, soloed that silly 47 red ring before the patch hit. I was 45.

Cats remember alot.

too much to tell really. so many stories to tell, so many silly and great humans.
posting only allows me 10k characters per post, hence 2 posts.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 8:58am

And for those who do remember what Mercs used to be, here are some screenshot for you, to show you that we are really wanting to bring Mercenaries back to live just as IT USED TO BE.
I remember mercs ._. but i don't think you can get it where it 'used to be'.. don't get me wrong please do try but you might want to think that all the other good guilds from other servers are also here to fight for it :s

no one can bring mercs to what it used to be.

it was the best of the best at one age in the game.
the best players, the best strategists and thinkers, the best cheaters and debuggers, the richest players of one faction all in one guild.
the times when 1 to 3 people in that single guild would wipe out several raids by themselves,
or when we would would clear out boss raid dungeons in under an hour, or heroics or allod sunder 10 mins.

Times when me, bubba and ryan would camp and herd imperials into the respawn point... or that time i killed more than half a mercenary raid in under 5 seconds.
Yes, I killed my own faction as many times as I did empire. I was extremely well hated, especially when i cleared catacombs out of every1.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 10:18am

Duggy, the mere fact that you are even in Mercs shows that it is not and will not get back to its former glories. Hope this helps.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 11:47am

Styngray

Beginner

I cried, Neko <3
Styngray
Great Menatalist - Lvl. 60
Ascendancy

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 12:41pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Dotndrop, a former svard

That is one thing I never knew. I do however remember that he left Legendary to go Merc.

I still say that you aren't an evil kitty.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 2:37pm

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 2:55pm

Dotndrop, a former svard

That is one thing I never knew. I do however remember that he left Legendary to go Merc.

Legacy u mean, Dot wanted to join mercs long before but they didnt accept him, then finaly one day mercs needed 1 person for gt raid and thats how dot got accepted in Mercenaries.
I have to say Deeblok was best guild leader i have seen so far. He was hated by 90% server though, but he knew how to lead guild.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 5:30pm

OMFG@%(U%(^

It's bull!!! :!: :!:

#Afksavious

Hai bull and dug and ghost!!

(Did you know ghost and I share the same Birthday?<33)

I miss Mercs :( (and Satin)

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 6:55pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Dotndrop, a former svard

Legacy u mean, Dot wanted to join mercs long before but they didnt accept him, then finaly one day mercs needed 1 person for gt raid and thats how dot got accepted in Mercenaries.
I have to say Deeblok was best guild leader i have seen so far. He was hated by 90% server though, but he knew how to lead guild.
Ah yes..How could I forget the merge to Legacy. Do have to agree with you about Dee being a good guild leader. I for one was one of the 10% that didn't hate him.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 1:35am

Styngray

Beginner

wtf ele! wai u no accpet my friend request laaa?! i send u my noods =3
Styngray
Great Menatalist - Lvl. 60
Ascendancy

Friday, September 12th 2014, 5:30am

oh man. kay I accept nao.

edit: wtf? you sent me no friend inv or noodz. go dai. :cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eleementaal" (Sep 12th 2014, 5:37am)

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 9:46pm

Do my eyes deceive me? bullsavious/rolantz/dug and im missing versia wtf? lol hi guys