You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 6:02pm

Questions about Allods

Hey everyone! I'm an old AO player and I was really sad when it closed. Anyway, just out of pure boredom, I googled 'Allods Online' and this site came up. I was pretty surprised, because I thought it's dead. So, what happened? Does a new company own it now? Also, is the playerbase still high like in the old times? And the most important, is it worth coming back or is the shop still OP?

Friday, June 13th 2014, 6:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Shop still OP.
IMO though, worth a try. :thumbup:

Friday, June 13th 2014, 6:43pm

Hello,

Hey everyone! I'm an old AO player and I was really sad when it closed.

Allods has never been closed, i don't know what made you think that.
All EU servers got merged with NA servers 3 month ago, when Mail.ru/My.com B.V. get the game back from gPotato.

There is multiple topics in this forum from old gamers asking questions about a coming back to the game.

There is now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame Cash Shop.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days), and it is free since 3 months now, until my.com add some new payment methods. You'll find all infos about this server here.

You'll have to transfer your old gPotato account to a new My.Com account. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

gPotato and Webzen have merged so you may contact Webzen if you have lost your old account logins.

Welcome back, have fun :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:57am

normal server is full of people, game is getting better and better and everything can be obtaind for free (gold / crystals exchange npc)

this game is great :)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:59am

Cortath

Trainee

normal server is full of people, game is getting better and better and everything can be obtaind for free (gold / crystals exchange npc)

this game is great :)
I concur.
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 7:18am

angelelise

Beginner

Hey everyone! I'm an old AO player and I was really sad when it closed. Anyway, just out of pure boredom, I googled 'Allods Online' and this site came up. I was pretty surprised, because I thought it's dead. So, what happened? Does a new company own it now? Also, is the playerbase still high like in the old times? And the most important, is it worth coming back or is the shop still OP?
Don't think it ever closed. I decided to start playing too, many things has changed. A lot to explore :)