You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:50am

Account Recovery

Hello, I'm currently in the middle of an account recovery case with the support. I was told they'd have my account back within several days. I have now waited 12 days without any response of any kind.

I'd really like to know what's happening right now? Since waiting a total of 21 days is way too much to keep customers happy. And you'd therefore lose very many players.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 12:46pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

can you pls pn me the ticked id number? Then we`ll check the status for you.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:32pm

I am having problems also. Old NA account is bound but zero characters, Not getting any response to my ticket and am really wanting to get this resolved so I can play again. Have too much money tied up in my characters to be sitting here waiting for days. Ticket number is :

FZO-191-86676 Thank you to whoever can help me with this!!

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 4:55pm

Hello,

Community Managers can ask Allods Team about your request.
Feel free to send your CM a private message with a brief description of your request, and your ticket number.

Wraith02 is the CM for the EN community
Fayne is the CM for the DE community
Reira is the CM for the FR community
Drakdish is the CM for the TR community

Bear in mind that they are Communtiy Managers, and not the Customer Support itself ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 5:16pm

thanks

Thank you , message sent. Don't mean to be a pain, but im a bit frustrated at this point! I do appreciate your response here!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 2:20pm

I replied to you both via PM..
but the short version, I passed on the ticket ID's again. Hopefully they can sort that out asap.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread