You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 8:46pm

Returning player

Hello, I used to play Allods few years ago. I decided to give it another try, I logged in and I'm lost. The game loks very different now. I figured I'll start a new toon and here is my question: what class would you recommend for a new player, something easy to begin with.

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 8:55pm

Warrior. Summoner. Pally.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 2:07am

For me easiest to level are bard and healer specially bard..I also heard summoners farm and level very well.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:03am

summoner or bard

bard is the only class which can have a passive damage AND healaura active all the time

summoner will level fastest from all classes, since it can defeat nearly unlimited enemys simultanously while healing itself and regging mana

healers always run out of mana while leveling, summys do not :P

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:15am

Fraust

Trainee

I would say try an engineer. Its not been refined yet and some believe there is a lot of issues with it, but give it a shot. Without a negative view on it you may grow to like it. :D

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:21am

I would say try an engineer. Its not been refined yet and some believe there is a lot of issues with it, but give it a shot. Without a negative view on it you may grow to like it. :D

engineer is the worst class of all, its absolutely worthless

i do NOT recommend playing engineer, especially NOT as a new player

you will be onehitted anytime by all classes

this class needs a rework and will get one, but atm its not recommended at all

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:04pm

Thanks for all the answers.

I've got one more question. How is crafting? Is it worth spending time on developing crafting skills because it wasn't when I last played. If it is, what crafting skills should i go for?

Monday, June 16th 2014, 3:49pm

Well most professions consume much gold to get leveled up as you go higher in levels but imo alchemy is the cheapest yet it has great benefits both while leveling and in end game but you can always go for weapon smith to craft your own weapons or go for leather working if we assume you wear leather to make your leather armor for example but these will take some good gold if you're a player starting from the scratch and still getting gold from quests but if you have another character max level who can farm gold to support the lower level character with leveling professions then it won't be much of a problem.Again alchemy seems the cheapest for me so far and actually the easiest once you use some certain addons and collecting herbs is easy too as if you try to collect herbs for alchemy,that doesn't dismount you but that's just my opinion since I tried both leather working and alchemy and I saw the difference in costs.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.