You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 9:58pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Tka-Riks Cave 3 trails, not enough mana

Okej so i just got to Tka-Riks Cave with my healer, And i cannot complete the -Survive part...

Every mentor i get is just a french guy who doesnt speak english. Can anyone help me!

How? HOW do you survive the last trail as a magican??? there is simply not enough mana... i get to the 3rd wave and thats it...

I use all my heal spells, and shield but the enemies are just comming and comming... what should i do when i dont have mana??? how did everyone else get passed this`? im lvl 49 and this is a lvl 47 quest. i can defeat the monsters but my lack of mana is preventing me!

There is noway to skip this... is this the end for my jurney? must i create a character with energy just becaus there isnt enough mana?

PLZ! can someone tell me how to skip or pass this as a magican?

I also have a tank on highes level. i did this survival sooo easy. just because i had energy instead of mana...

Did the allods team actuly think through this?

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 10:05pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Well, there are a lot of things you could do. At first you can produce some mana potions and ask a warden for balm. You can use your martyr-skill for mana, too. Also do not use rapidly your flame, 'cause it just sucks mana.
And hmm maybe you could also post your skilltree and the healers can look over it. Which level do your staff have? Or maybe you are just using an onehanded weapon?
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 10:11pm

Resha

Intermediate

Be sure to have gears of your level, especially the weapon (do you have a 2 hand staff ?). Magician have a low mana cosumption compared to other mana classes.
Drood retraité !

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 10:24pm

Hello,

This topic was moved to "Quest issue" from "General" section.

You may also ask a "regen" buff to a friend of yours (Warden ideally, with "Natural Force").

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:36am

Make some MP potions and get AE/Balm to take with you.

Have your blessing on so you can use the MP skill.

Ask around for Blacksmiths and Weapon-smiths that can craft you unbound gear for some extra power.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:05am

Monday, June 16th 2014, 10:48am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

I did not let someone loggin to my account :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "themrt" (Jul 2nd 2014, 2:32pm) with the following reason: against the rules

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:17pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

Be sure to have gears of your level, especially the weapon (do you have a 2 hand staff ?). Magician have a low mana cosumption compared to other mana classes.

Quoted

use mages invisibility

He is a HEALER xd

Well I thought that you can just post your skilltree, with this site, for example:

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!111.....…...!a/A!a/A!a/A
BAUA POWA!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Jun 16th 2014, 8:30pm)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:50am

He is a HEALER xd

How? HOW do you survive the last trail as a magican???

i meant this as an answer to his question about how mages will do this :P

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:39am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

Okej so i just got to Tka-Riks Cave with my healer

He meant magican as a mana class. ;)
BAUA POWA!

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 5:31am

Nandita

Intermediate

The survive part is where you have to kill mobs for 5 minutes right?

If so, there are bubbles you have to collect which heal you and give you extra spells. You don't need your own skills if you use the extra skills so mana shouldn't be a problem. Just keep on running an collect the bubbles.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:09am

You can always do what I did.

A guildie confused the three trials and the ten reinc trials, and told me that the three trials scale with your level. I didn't see any urgency and went off to do other things. I got sidetracked, and didn't come back til I was level 60. The three trials don't scale with your level, and when I was level 60 they were trivial.

Of course you can't go to Frontier and Wandering Isle until you do them, but you can't win them all, right?

(That is, I'm suggesting that waiting until level 60 might really be longer than necessary, but levelling up a bit will definitely help.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:07pm

Ankush

Trainee

this is ridiculously hard for mages
This and the 'fang against magic' quest

i did the first trial with oom and kited till i regen some mana
2nd was easy enough
3rd trial again oom tried kiting but dps being low mobs continued to addup.

may i suggest breaking quest in 3 quest.
each step separately.
Its too much to do first 2 steps again to get to 3rd step

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:10pm

Ankush

Trainee

can this be done in party or is it instanced to 1 person? like 'fangs against magic'

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:37pm

instanced

You can always do what I did.

A guildie confused the three trials and the ten reinc trials, and told me that the three trials scale with your level. I didn't see any urgency and went off to do other things. I got sidetracked, and didn't come back til I was level 60. The three trials don't scale with your level, and when I was level 60 they were trivial.

^i recommand this ^

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:10pm

Ankush

Trainee

At which lvl can I skip this to next zone.
I am 49 atm.
can i skip to other zone at lvl 50?
currently I don't see anyway to higher zones of misty lands (i.e frontier and wandering island)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:21pm

with level 50 you can begin the whole irdrich quests (see the postman in capital city for invitation)

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 4:42am

Ankush

Trainee

Its funny that ppl (including me) have to skip 2 zones because this quest is hard to solo. Not to mention xp grind from lvl 46 to lvl 50.
It makes game not so fun to play.
If GM would consider I have suggestions to make.
1] 3 quest instead of 1 (I mean break up the trails into 3 quests so one doesnt need to redo 1st and 2nd trail because they got killed on 3rd)
or
2] decrease difficulty either by decreasing the lvl of mobs or by adding abilities as in 2nd trial which can 1 shot the adds.
or
3] allow mercenaries or party for this quest.

[Edit: DO I have to make new thread somewhere else ?]

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:06am

Ankush

Trainee

cleared at lvl 50 ....
with half life remaining an all potions on cd.
Had to do some questing first to get lvl 51 gear

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:10pm

Its funny that ppl (including me) have to skip 2 zones because this quest is hard to solo. Not to mention xp grind from lvl 46 to lvl 50.
It makes game not so fun to play.
If GM would consider I have suggestions to make.
1] 3 quest instead of 1 (I mean break up the trails into 3 quests so one doesnt need to redo 1st and 2nd trail because they got killed on 3rd)
or
2] decrease difficulty either by decreasing the lvl of mobs or by adding abilities as in 2nd trial which can 1 shot the adds.
or
3] allow mercenaries or party for this quest.

[Edit: DO I have to make new thread somewhere else ?]

while it IS true there are some hard quests this is not one of them
i can tell since i am one of those who play completely free and for me the game was much harder because of that
also, when i started playing i selected a class which was nearly dead this time because it was underpowered even worse than engineer today is

there are most likely exp grinds from 31 to 35, from 36 to 38 and from 38 to 40, maybe even from 42 to 45, last one is 58 to 60, but definitely NOT from 46 to 50

its more likely that you skipped of left out something not intentionally and because of that you had a hard time :S

Rate this thread