You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:02pm

Here is to hoping!

Come oooonnn let this sale be Carnifix Code!
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:02pm

... which sale? :?:
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:57am

... which sale? :?:

i think he is hoping that the next sale will contain carnifex scrolls
i hope that too! :rolleyes:

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:18am

Oh ok... well I want the dogs (as mounts) or the tropical island.

But as long as I cannot top up my account I do not really care. :P

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:49pm

tropical atoll will come soon (2 or 3 weeks?) and does not require any "topup" :P

i dont know about the dogs but since they will be inferior to the pegasus and the ghost it questionable if we will even get them at all
their worth would be only available to collectors, not to regular players

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 5:56pm

Kissaki

Trainee

No one cares about riding around on a dog all day...

But the costumes maaaaan! The costumes!!!

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:17pm

i dont know about the dogs but since they will be inferior to the pegasus and the ghost it questionable if we will even get them at all

You're so wrong if you think "regular player" has Pegasus, even more so for the Wraith (that one only the real hardcores/maniacs/fanatics have).
Regular players use the prophetic card mounts most of the time because they are much much easier/cheaper to obtain than the strongbox ones.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:30pm

Quoted

Regular players use the prophetic card mounts most of the time because they are much much easier/cheaper to obtain than the strongbox ones.
Yes, you are absolutely right! I love the tropical atoll and the prophetic card event that much because I can actually do and get something. Strongboxes are quite expensive and even when you can afford one ore two you probably won´t get anything useful. That is different with the prophetic cards.

And I just love dogs... Oh, I wanna have tropical dogs, that would be fun :P

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 12:07am

You're so wrong if you think "regular player" has Pegasus, even more so for the Wraith (that one only the real hardcores/maniacs/fanatics have).

i bought my pegasus for ~ 60.000 gold on auction house when everyone wanted to get off his pegasus since it dropped so often from the box that contained it

wraith is FAR more expensive due to the low droprate, but only a little bit better than pegasus -> its not worth buying
actually i did not think that pegasus will be THIS cheap, i only bought it because it was nearly "gifted" to us...

if i look around nearly EVERY player have one, even the ones with level 3 runes, lol :wacko:

i dont think its possible to get a 100% prophetic card drop for 60k...? and not to forget the prophetic card mounts are inferior on the long view...?

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 4:34am

tropical atoll will come soon (2 or 3 weeks?) and does not require any "topup" :P

Actually the next sale is the Drake Prophetic Cards. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl…D4220&sandbox=1

And they are the same speed as the Pegasus.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 7:14am

Quoted

if i look around nearly EVERY player have one, even the ones with level 3 runes, lol
Ok, I know this is a little bit off topic but I think someone should finally tell you because it is pretty much annoying...

Please stop to generalize your thoughts/opinions. Quite often when you say something you know that EVERYBODY and EVERYONE is of the same opinion as you are and has the same problems that you have... In this case you noticed that nearly EVERY (great caps lock) player has one. In a german thread you pointed out that EVERY (not even a "nearly") player wants to have more space on the ignoring list... It is not just that I do not like it. I think it is quiet impolite and it makes it impossible to discuss something squarely.

So I beg you... when you want to say something than speak for yourself and not for "EVERY" other player. Because if they want to mention something to, they can do it themselves.

Thank you :love:

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:06am

nearly EVERY player

i described what i saw, not more and not less
also plase try to read my posts more careful instead of telling us that i say everyone has my problems

Because if they want to mention something to, they can do it themselves.

sure they can, but lots of players do not care at all about writing on the forum
theyre busy playing the game...

selective capslock is my way of stressing something

like it or like it not, i really dont care
feel free to put me on your ignorelist if its offensive to you 8o

Actually the next sale is the Drake Prophetic Cards. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl…D4220&sandbox=1

And they are the same speed as the Pegasus.

i guess these are basically the same, but without the healing and harder to get due to the prophetic card system...?

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:57am

Guza

Intermediate

Unless we have gold spammers I dont see the reason to have bigger ignore list, there is only one person on my ignore list lol
And I think ill remove him from the list its been a while. Should be more forgiving =p