You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:06am

make crafted gear as you level, epics every few levels. rep quest is boring

crafting gear while leveling will take serious amounts of time and gold(whicha a typical new player does not have), i recommend to do NO crafting while leveling
the green gear you get from quests will do well enough
Sadly the green gears aren't good enough any more..While leveling my reincarnation this patch,I noticed I have far low amount of vigor and stamina with the green items since like level 15 and sometimes even when I get rep gears,it's still lower than normal even when I max out patronage level so crafted gears actually make a good difference in combination with reputation gear (specially blue reputation gear) but when I tried to level with quests' green gears and the greens that drop from crowns,I found 2 red arrows:1 next to vigor,the other next to stamina at a low level like 15 or 20..If you're talking about back then before merge,yea green gears could sometimes do the job well but this patch when i tried it always leaves main stats low :c so respected reputation gear then crafted epics or rares if possible to get good desirable results in leveling.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 12:46pm

crafting gear while leveling will take serious amounts of time and gold(whicha a typical new player does not have), i recommend to do NO crafting while leveling
Sadly the green gears aren't good enough any more..While leveling my reincarnation this patch,I noticed I have far low amount of vigor and stamina with the green items since like level 15 and sometimes even when I get rep gears,it's still lower than normal even when I max out patronage level so crafted gears actually make a good difference in combination with reputation gear (specially blue reputation gear) but when I tried to level with quests' green gears and the greens that drop from crowns,I found 2 red arrows:1 next to vigor,the other next to stamina at a low level like 15 or 20..If you're talking about back then before merge,yea green gears could sometimes do the job well but this patch when i tried it always leaves main stats low :c so respected reputation gear then crafted epics or rares if possible to get good desirable results in leveling.

new statsystem affects reincs strenght MUCH more than old one did
i know there is a gap from level 15 - 20, thats mainly because you still dont have shoulders and earrings and necklace

however if you turn off the eggbuff vigor will e most likely OK, so its "only" the reinc punishment

i did not mean blue repgear does not make it easier but in summary it seems its simply not worth the effort of getting the needed reputation since in this time you could do lots of normal quests which reward you with greens that soon are superior to the blues you could get from rep. q

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:43pm

Guza

Intermediate

i know there is a gap from level 15 - 20, thats mainly because you still dont have shoulders and earrings and necklace

however if you turn off the eggbuff vigor will e most likely OK, so its "only" the reinc punishment

i did not mean blue repgear does not make it easier but in summary it seems its simply not worth the effort of getting the needed reputation since in this time you could do lots of normal quests which reward you with greens that soon are superior to the blues you could get from rep. q

Reincs have reduced Vigor but they have high runes, so lvling a normal char and reinc is kinda the same, I think =p

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:19pm

Reincs have reduced Vigor but they have high runes, so lvling a normal char and reinc is kinda the same, I think =p

correct :)
if runes and other damageenhancers are high enough its even easier than leveling a "normal" char without highend-items

thats why leveling a reincarnation is so much fun for me now, because i remember how it was when i started with NOTHING :P

my 1st char took ~ 2 months to become level 51 while i now need ~ 7 days to get to level 60

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:37pm

Ok, I finished that quest with some luck. Also finished Tka-Rik Revelations with alot of tutorials reading and watching lol.

Now im still stuck in IoR and Twilight isle. Finish all quests there and now i found a new world mystery quest.Giving by the Astralphone in IoR. I have to start a quest by talking to the architect near the "harbor" of IoR. But i cannot accept the quest (Need More Energy!) before i finished "related tasks" in the wandering isle and then i have to meet with Nihaz in the citadel alcove.

What is citadel Alcove?

And where do i continue because i can't enter frontier like this :pinch:

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:41pm

nevermind found some new quests. Lets hope these bring me further.

I've never played such weird zone, where u have to puzzle so much urself lol

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Krypton, I like you.
Please keep posting ALL of your troubles so that others can see it.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:29am

Yeah why not haha. If other "new" players are stuck too at some quests or other things, they only have to search topics like this and their problem will be fixed :D

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:50pm

Saw the quest "Holy Symbols" in nezebgrad port. It asks me to buy Patronage box from the boutique whichgrants me the 5th lvl of partronage (which could help me with lvling etc....).

Isn't there another way to get those symbols but buying in the boutique?

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:58pm

Hello,

Saw the quest "Holy Symbols" in nezebgrad port. It asks me to buy Patronage box from the boutique whichgrants me the 5th lvl of partronage (which could help me with lvling etc....).

Isn't there another way to get those symbols but buying in the boutique?

No, this is a boutique only quest.
You can buy thoses boxes little by little, when you have enough gold to convert in Cristals :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:59pm

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:56pm

Why is this still open and why are people still responding lol?
If you spent half the time in the game trying to figure shit out for your self, than you do here, maybe you wouldn't need so much help with common sense.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 10:12pm

Forum is for questions,suggestions and other stuff like that. Whats wrong with me asking questions,help and tips (as a "new" players) to experienced players? Why are most people like you...(VashBog) so selfish? If you don't wanna read this "shit" why read it then? If people want to help me they reply, if they don't, they won't reply, simple as that. So mind your own business and leave us alone, if you only come here to whine.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Krypton" (Jun 22nd 2014, 10:29pm)