You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:08pm

Undergeared

So, i've almost reached level 50 and im SUPER undergeared. I can't even defeat the "demon" you have to kill for daily guild quests. There are red arrows next to my stamina and vigor, and they tell me that the stat is very low for my level.

So where do i get better gear?

- I've shouted around nezeb if there was any armorsmith online, nobody replied....

- I've completed all quests so far and equipped the items i got from quests, so i should have around lvl 48 armor, which i dont have...

- The AH is completely empty, so I can't buy better gear from there. (Sometimes there is a 45-50 item there, but they sell it for a ridiculous price).

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:16pm

Have you tried the dealers on the maps for your level ? Usually they sell a lot of items (Resale)... and of course you can get stuff by killing mobs. :D Another possibilitie might be higher runes but that is expensive.
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:30pm

Yes i often check those, but those items ain't boosting me alot. And i can't get a whole new set from them.`And i don't have the money yet to get high lvl runes...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:54pm

Xaraman

Trainee

What zone are you questing in at the moment?

If you've used XP scrolls to boost your levelling, you may be ahead of the quest/level curve. For example, if you are still in IoR, the only gear you'll get there is lvl46-47 as that is the level you're supposed to be at while you're there. Once you get to pearl ring, you'll start to see lvl50-51 gear.

Note, if you are ahead of the curve, it won't really matter too much for most PvE as the stats you see are based on fighting against a mob of the same level. You will do better against a lower level mob.

Cheers!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 5:57pm

The best way for me so far to gear up and get your stats up while leveling is respected reputation blue gear and crafted gears (rares and epics) so I'd say do either tailoring or leather working or black smith depending on the kind of armor you wear and try to craft a full set of epic or rare gear and you can also do weapon smith though it won't give you its options are far less as it is based on crafting weapons like (1h weapons,2h weapons.dual weapons,wands,bows,cross bows) so all what you will get out of weapon smith is like 1 or 2 more pieces.There is also something most people forget about:level up your patronage level to your current level and this can be done by spamming martyr skills which give exp to your patronage till you level it up to your current level..Leveling your patronage will give you more vigor and stamina and the higher the patronage level is,the more the stats you get out of it.P.S:I don't mean the other patronage level which increases damage and healing by 200% at level 4 and maxes at pat 5 but I mean that other patronage level that increases stats and maxes at level 60.Ah also once you're in pearl ring,some aviak NPCs will be selling green and blue glyphs at some point so try to get rep with them to respected by doing the dailies there and would be cool if you can use a reputation scroll there and then at tequatl there is an NPC selling other green and blue glyphs so if you manage to get respected reputation with both aviaks and tequatl,you should have full (non upgraded) blue glyphs which should help you level up faster from level 55 to level 60
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:01pm

I'm at twilight isle now, as far as i know there is no rep vendor there. And neither in IoS. So i kinda wear the gear from Kirah and before.

I finished both twilight isle and IoS, except for 1 quest. The one with the dragon, which i can't complete, because i can't keep of the hounds (i do too low damage!) ;( .

I'm stuck at lvl 49, with noob gear and no more quests...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:03pm

I'm at twilight isle now, as far as i know there is no rep vendor there. And neither in IoS. So i kinda wear the gear from Kirah and before.

I finished both twilight isle and IoS, except for 1 quest. The one with the dragon, which i can't complete, because i can't keep of the hounds (i do too low damage!) ;( .

I'm stuck at lvl 49, with noob gear and no more quests...
I remember there was a rep gear NPC in twillight isle that needed draconoid and wormfaces rep at that main base in twillight isle.I guess the NPC was like a pillar or one of these small director's servants in twillight isle so search again you might find it.Well I'm not sure if they removed it but I remember well there was a rep NPC in twillight isle.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:03pm

Xaraman

Trainee

As Hilver said,

Have you maxxed your martyrs abilities yet? Hover your mouse over your patronage symbol and you'll see the level it is at. The higher the level, the bigger the stat boost.

Cheers!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:05pm

Hello,

The best way for me so far to gear up and get your stats up while leveling is respected reputation blue gear and crafted gears (rares and epics)
This.

@48 there is the "Frontier" reputation gear that you can have at your level. Reputation is not so long to get, and there is repeatable quests. It's the zone before Wandering Island, with golems and draconids. I have always done this reputation with my alts, and gear is fine.

@50 you'll get to Pearl Ring, and will get your first glyphs, it should help you then.

Good luck.

EDIT : ohhh stuck at twilight :/. No reputation there if i remember well. You may ask another higher player to look at upper zone vendors and see if there is something for you ? A guildmate ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:09pm

Hello,

The best way for me so far to gear up and get your stats up while leveling is respected reputation blue gear and crafted gears (rares and epics)
This.

@48 there is the "Frontier" reputation gear that you can have at your level. Reputation is not so long to get, and there is repeatable quests. It's the zone before Wandering Island, with golems and draconids. I have always done this reputation with my alts, and gear is fine.

@50 you'll get to Pearl Ring, and will get your first glyphs, it should help you then.

Good luck.
I bet he's probably stuck at the quest called "fangs against magic" as far as I remember where one had to defend the dragon while you fight the big octulhu in twillight isle.Most people get stuck at this quest for a while so if he's stuck there as well,I guess he won't be able to make it to frontier yet.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:12pm

Problem is, I can't get to frontier without completing the mission from Soliskar the Wise. He blocks the boat that heads to frontier.

And for the martyr lvl. Its indeed not very high, lvl 17, so i'll spam the hell out of those skills and get it 40+ asap. (thanks for that tip).

And For the rep vendor in twilight isle, there is one but it only sells pants, 1h swords (i use 2h), necklaces and wands. so yet again, thats not a complete set (which would give alot of boost).

So yeah, still with a problem. I can't complete that hound quest and it MUST be done solo :(

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:21pm

Problem is, I can't get to frontier without completing the mission from Soliskar the Wise. He blocks the boat that heads to frontier.

And for the martyr lvl. Its indeed not very high, lvl 17, so i'll spam the hell out of those skills and get it 40+ asap. (thanks for that tip).

And For the rep vendor in twilight isle, there is one but it only sells pants, 1h swords (i use 2h), necklaces and wands. so yet again, thats not a complete set (which would give alot of boost).

So yeah, still with a problem. I can't complete that hound quest and it MUST be done solo :(
Oh I too expected you would be stuck at this quest,most people who complain about twillight,always complain about this quest.Okay leveling up the patronage level to your current level should give you a good boost,Also consider getting daily blessing pot buffs as well as a proficiency potion from alchemy and see if a bard can help you out by giving you an additional aura while you do the quest and the rep gear in twillight might not be a complete set but still are a good extras so don't underestimate any new rep gear ^.- Anyway if you wear leather armor,I'm level 60 leather working and level 60 alchemy so I can try to craft you some leather armor gear as well as some proficiency pots to help you out if you're on the F2P server.In case you're really stuck there,you can do goblin ball till you jump this level and then try to do that quest again at higher level though I'd recommend trying to do that quest over and over till you finish it,it's an annoying quest like that.That's all I've to say and good luck!

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:26pm

Í'm paladin so i need plate armor. But maybe the potions would help me. Actually the only thing i get too short of is energy. I don't have enough time to attack all the hounds.... Now trying with a guild member if she can AoE them, but i think not. Gotta do it all alone i guess...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:31pm

Hello,

You can also ask the "energy buff" from an archer (or a warden, but the archer's one is more appropriate for energy class).
Try to ask for someone to look at vendors in Pearl Ring, maybe there will be some lvl 49 gear to buy ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:31pm

Í'm paladin so i need plate armor. But maybe the potions would help me. Actually the only thing i get too short of is energy. I don't have enough time to attack all the hounds.... Now trying with a guild member if she can AoE them, but i think not. Gotta do it all alone i guess...
Yes,other people can't help you with this quest as only you can see the demons and sure I can send you some proficiency potions if you tell me who to mail them to in game.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 6:42pm

Really man fuck that quest. Finished it with only 10 seconds left so failed it. Make this (..........) quest damn easier ffs..... People cant continue their story like this!

Seal of health III is what i need....
P.S.: Need an empire bard who is willing to encourage me and do nothing while i fight of the hounds ( i could use the +30 energy buff!) :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krypton" (Jun 16th 2014, 6:52pm)

Monday, June 16th 2014, 8:16pm

Guza

Intermediate

Problem is, u lvled too much and that demon that u need for guild daily scales with u, but u cant get gear for lvl50 since u are in a lvl 46-47 zone. Just dont do the demon daily or ask someone to help u heal or buff.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:56am

just skip the ueseless guildquest until you are able to do it without any problem, its not this important

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:43am

make crafted gear as you level, epics every few levels. rep quest is boring

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:24am

make crafted gear as you level, epics every few levels. rep quest is boring

crafting gear while leveling will take serious amounts of time and gold(whicha a typical new player does not have), i recommend to do NO crafting while leveling
the green gear you get from quests will do well enough

Rate this thread