You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:33am

angelelise

Beginner

• "angelelise" started this thread

Returner

Hey everyone. I have been playing since the game came out for everyone to play.. been stopping now and then.. and i've been missing allods a lot lately! I used to go by the name Yini and when they got a new server I went with the name Meii on there. I had to change it so the name is now Asunah After the servers were merged i stopped playing.

I'm really interested in playing this game again but i'm sure no one i know still plays this game ~
I feel this game has changed a bunch. Basically looking for friends.. some help!
Thank you ^.^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angelelise" (Jun 17th 2014, 2:43am)

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:41am

your name meii definitely is gone, cause i see someone walking around with that name in nezeb regularly.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:43am

angelelise

Beginner

Hehe, yeah it is gone
had to change it

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:29am

the game has changed to its advantage :)
everything is better now

if you need help with knowledge about the game/classes im sure most ppl on the forum (including me) will help you

is your avatar a reference to elfenlied? the girl looks like lucy

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:42am

Cortath

Trainee

Welcome back! I'm returning as well. Been playing since September '12 till spring '13 (approx). It was a long while and I kind of missed the game. It's very different from what it was, and it seems for the better too. Not a lot of people playing as of yet, and I can't seem to spot my old friends anywhere, but it's all good, because we can meet new ones. ^_^
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 7:14am

angelelise

Beginner

Welcome back! I'm returning as well. Been playing since September '12 till spring '13 (approx). It was a long while and I kind of missed the game. It's very different from what it was, and it seems for the better too. Not a lot of people playing as of yet, and I can't seem to spot my old friends anywhere, but it's all good, because we can meet new ones. ^_^
Yes. I hope to meet many good people in this game ^^

Rate this thread