You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:37pm

Also need help on summoner :)

So I started a summoner few days ago. Lvl 14 now. And i wonder which minion I should use from lvl 1 to 60. For lvling against mobs and stuff like that. (not necesarry for pvp only, cuz im not planning to do pvp until 60).

I've found a dps summoner build (i wanna be dps), which says get "Summon Fiend" to lvl 3. But i actually like Hellion better, because he tanked alot better, did better damage and lured away the mobs from me.

So which build and which minion do you recommend?

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:26pm

hellion

your personal tank :)

i leveled summy just with DOT/ Volitale infection attack,hellion attack and dark empathy heal, did not use anything else :P

summy best&fastest class for leveling ever!

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:01pm

Gramarye

Professional

LOOOOOL
NOOOOOOB

Honestly, since 4.0.4 its sucks and isnt funny anymore, but u can do it

Ur hellion will get useless at level 30 I guess...
u need to get ruies for vampirism-cd first, after u need to get Neurotoxin
first Heal should be Dark Renewal

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 6:31pm

Ok, but i dont wanna reskill at lvl 30+, need a minion which i can keep till 60. And which tanks mobs for me, does alot to average damage...

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 7:03pm

need a minion which i can keep till 60. And which tanks mobs for me, does alot to average damage...

Does not exist. Later on you tank mobs, with the blood aegis rubies.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 11:56pm

LOOOOOL
NOOOOOOB

Honestly, since 4.0.4 its sucks and isnt funny anymore, but u can do it

Ur hellion will get useless at level 30 I guess...
u need to get ruies for vampirism-cd first, after u need to get Neurotoxin
first Heal should be Dark Renewal

this is nonsense...

hellion is viable the whole leveling time, still
vampirism is also not needed but a nice dmg buff

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 11:57pm

need a minion which i can keep till 60. And which tanks mobs for me, does alot to average damage...

Does not exist. Later on you tank mobs, with the blood aegis rubies.

it is ture that its possible to tank mobs yourself with 6 extra rubies + lurker pet, but this spec takes away the comfort of the hellion which is very useful while leveling

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 3:46am

reeah19

Intermediate

hellion is easier way to lvl, dont bother with respec till 60 imo, if you get master summoner rubies he wont lose agro that much

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!331...3…/ALGRI!qhud/ABT my idea of a leveling build with hellion
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 3:31pm

Thanks for the reply guys.

I'll try that build reeah19

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 8:30pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I agree with the others :)
I leveled my toon before 5.0, so I really don't know if something is changed a lot BUT hellion is the tank pet and you'll use it only during leveling. Unless having Fountain of Death to change builds on desire (hellion is useful only against warriors in endgame), at endgame hellion is totally useless. Endgame pet is only Lurker or Cadaver, depending on what kind of build you have.

I found some problems between 55 and 60lv with hellion's aggro, but I was full legendary lv55 equip with blue glyphs and 5/4 runes. Mabye a toon with no old endgame equip and no upgraded glyphs avoids it.

I find Reeah19's build nice, it's similar to mine BUT I'm not sure about Determination rubies, because imo it's quite useless using dots and you need to be focused (if hellion maintain aggro, you won't be focused at all), because if you cast a spell with a (example) 50% DET and then you reach 100%, your dots will be still based on the 50%, and viceversa.
So it's more useful with attack spell like vampirism or acid bolt, unless you use it only when it reach an high %

Or at least, someone explained it to me in this way :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 11:23pm

reeah19

Intermediate

hellion gets your determination too so if he tanks and his det rises up fast it will keep agro better in theory, i didnt test how det works now at lvling, on warden it seems to be good for taking tho(lvled warden after summy :P ), tose rubies are matter of preferance tho. If u'r still under 15 and u can test please give us a hint^^
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden