You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 3:34pm

Looking for a new mount

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap (cool) mount. But they are all so expensive.

So i'm looking for a best friend who wants to share the mount with me.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 3:36pm

Sadly, only crap (rank 4 or less) mounts can be shared.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 3:49pm

Doesn't matter, as long as i can travel faster than by feet :P

Later on, i'll get the money to buy one myself...

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 4:20pm

Are you level 60? If you are, mounts from prophetic cards are fairly affordable for everyone, but... prophetic cards need to happen. The mounts in the cards that we must get before 5.01 comes are horribly charming, and quite good.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:26am

lt a best friend lend you a griffon mount, thats R3 and still great due to its leap

in comparison to high end mounts its inferior but for leveling and beginners its really a good thing

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:21am

Ankush

Trainee

Sadly, only crap (rank 4 or less) mounts can be shared.

I am using my best frnds lvl 5 gryphon.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:21am

skullskaldy

Beginner

yeah he meant rank 4 not level 4 :p

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:19am

I'm almost lvl 50. But questing with a mount is alot easier and faster. So i could use one, no matter how :D

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:31am

I hope this is not thought to be hijacking the thread but It is closely related. Do any have a suggestion on the cost to aquire a Dog from the card event vs buying the Wooly? I know Wooly M is not as fast as the dog but I am am unsure as to what, if any skill it has?
Also to bring this back to the OP ( Kryptons) advantage, If I get a new mount I will have a Horse to lend until you can aquire a better one from some one else. I found even this simple mount to be a great help.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 12:50pm

I hope this is not thought to be hijacking the thread but It is closely related. Do any have a suggestion on the cost to aquire a Dog from the card event vs buying the Wooly? I know Wooly M is not as fast as the dog but I am am unsure as to what, if any skill it has?
Also to bring this back to the OP ( Kryptons) advantage, If I get a new mount I will have a Horse to lend until you can aquire a better one from some one else. I found even this simple mount to be a great help.

wooly has knockdown-skill or something similar
unless your are "lucky" (which you most likely wont be!) the costs of the dogmount will be much greater than the wooly's costs

i recommend going for a wooly or a griffon (this one has a jump-forward skill which makes it faster for short distances like they occur while leveling)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:55pm

Best hold on till 5.0.1, there is going to be magic carpet added to the boutique, will probably be little more expensive than Wooly (that's how it is on the RU servers) and it has waaaaay better skill.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 11:11am

Duelya

Trainee

The best friend dude tells u can share up to rank5, and most mounts re changed to rank5 now.
(and some to rank6)

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 2:41pm

Guess i'll just lvl to 60 without mount and buy my own one when i get enough cash :huh:

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 8:39pm

The best friend dude tells u can share up to rank5, and most mounts re changed to rank5 now.
(and some to rank6)

up to but excluding rank 5

Monday, August 4th 2014, 9:02pm

my griffin mount

is starving i was wondering do i have to buy food or do i get it free every day if i do i havent got it yet and i got my griffin yesterday :evil:

Monday, August 4th 2014, 9:10pm

Oracle

Intermediate

There is a daily quest called Regular Customers which will give you 10 free mount food, and you also have the option to buy it from the Boutique. You can find this quest in your faction's capital city. In the Gibberling district in Novograd, and Yasker's Tower in Nezebgrad. You just have to collect 5 items from some NPCs and return to the quest-giver. It only takes a few minutes :)

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 7:23am

hy. guys i didnt find the quest of mount food my faction is empire is it there other quests i have to do to open this mount food quest pls Quick reply my name in the game "DarKxGamer" :( :(

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 9:39am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It's the Arisen npc on second floor in Yasker's Tower, if you look from the map, it's on right hand side on the upper quarter. You need to be level 15 or 16 to get the Regular Customer quest to appear.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 3:06pm

i just want to ask which one is better mount ? wraith, lightning bolt or rumble?
and can we also use Legendary commander scroll for Rumble?
will we have a NEW rank 7/8 mount in the future?

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 4:12pm

freestile

Professional

i just want to ask which one is better mount ? wraith, lightning bolt or rumble?
and can we also use Legendary commander scroll for Rumble?
will we have a NEW rank 7/8 mount in the future?

dev's told that lighning was the last pvp mount that they would release (exept pvp armors) so normally there wont be new ones

imo lighning > wraith > rumbe

between the 3 :
-lighning has the best hp, the best speed + usefull skills
-wraith has the lowest speed BUT has a big tp skill so it's the fastest (on the long run, like kira race, but maybe not vs a lvl11 ligning?) + usefull skills
-rumble has a better speed than the wraith but when you want to use it's abilities you have to use 5 mana batteries and it lasts only for 10min, but it's quite usefull for dominion for exemple

for the pvp mounts that "fly" a bit above the ground (manabike, wraith, lighing) are generaly more usefull and the fact that you can use their abilities when you want (and not activate it for 10min) is much more interesting

hope it helped you ;)