You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 10:25pm

How long are ques for low level Battlegrounds?

Hey everyone,

I'm slowly closing in on level 23, looking forward to eventually testing out the PvP. However, I'd like to ask, given the small player base, how long are the ques at this level? Or do I need to be max level to realistically get que pops?

Thank you.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 10:45pm

Or do I need to be max level to realistically get que pops?

Yes you should get to lvl 60. But try Goblinball, it also gives you gold and a lot experience.
4th. 1.Place Scout Pimp My Build [2014]
1.Place Guild Propaganda Event [2013 ]
One of the most epic fights in my Allods history ''The last 10 Minutes '' [2012]
Meele Scout Clip [2011]
2. Place Comic Contest GER [2011]
1.Place I Love My Class Event [2011]

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 10:52pm

Or do I need to be max level to realistically get que pops?

Yes you should get to lvl 60. But try Goblinball, it also gives you gold and a lot experience.
Is that to say low level ques never pop?

I've tried queing for the one Goblinball option that's available to me, but the ques have never went through after a couple hours.

Thanks.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:23am

i think BG <60 actually NEVER pop at all...

goblinball will pop however if you like that

if you want to test out pvp i recommand asee teph zone, best pvp area in whole game :)

lots of grat adventures and hunts happen there, battelgrounds are NOTHING in relation to asee teph

try it out, most enjoyable part in pvp-belongs

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:59am

if you want to test out pvp i recommand asee teph zone, best pvp area in whole game :)

lots of grat adventures and hunts happen there, battelgrounds are NOTHING in relation to asee teph

What is Asee Teph? Is that world pvp?

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 3:00am

bg below 60 only pops in mother russia

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:17am

Ankush

Trainee

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:18am

Ankush

Trainee

I am lvl 50 and i have been queuing for pvp n goblinball daily since low lvls. till now no battleground poped up for me. and about goblinball it pops up in < min

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:51am

ImaMania

Trainee

At level 60 it's 1 bg per 1-2 hrs with usually nib raid which needs to be carried :)

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 12:29pm

ValekLost

Trainee

On Allods, from Asee Teph almost all the maps are pvp (exception for Isle of Revelation, Gipat, Wandering Isle, Cradle and Umoir...I think. I don't remember so well).

So, if u want to do some PvP then you have only to put your pvp flag on (the icon on the dx of your avatar. Sword+shield on green background= pvp off, two crossed swords on red background=pvp on, two parallel swords on orange background=pvp flag on 5m cooldown switching between on and off).
If your flag is on, you have a bonus of 10% (if I remember well) on you gained exp.
Or, simply, you can attack all the player with pvp flag on (you'll see their names in red and not in Yellow), even if your pvp flag is off (but it will turn automatically on when you attack others).

There are also warbanners, you can randomly drop them from mobs during quest. if you activate it you can kill every character even if they have pvp flag off, BUT your position and movements will be visible on the general map, so everyone will know where you are and where you go.

Killing other players will give you a lot of exp (if the level of your killed enemy is above you, you gain more) :)

The only thing you should care about is the runes level of you enemies :p

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 1:03pm

Nebo musím být max. na úrovni realisticky dostat que praskání?

Ano, měli byste mít na lvl 60. Ale zkuste Goblinball, ale také vám dává zlato a zkušenosti hodně.
goblinball ..... fun for those who do not Allods do not know who thought of such a stupid thing to put there ..... but why not? let there too game for girls, needlework necessary, whether it is balanced :D :D goblinball ... but not really

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:41pm

What is Asee Teph? Is that world pvp?

yes. its a questing zone where lague and empire are both present and thus many fights take place

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 19th 2014, 8:40pm)

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:45pm

Technically, you can level up from 23 to 40 by only doing PvP, but it will take some time to do that :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 8:42pm

Technically, you can level up from 23 to 40 by only doing PvP, but it will take some time to do that :D

23-30 with asee-pvp only is absolutely realistic which will give a great exp boost preventing huge parts grinding

its even possible and rewarding to do 30-32 with asee pvp since costs of respawn are low at this point of game, however it requires that enemy faction is camping in your base to do so