You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:21pm

Possible answer for some on log in issue

So earlier I was having the same issue to logging in, saying everything was wrong info when it was right, or, there was no characters.

The interesting thing about this new launcher is that it will let you log in, while its still downloading crap. A few of my friends were experiencing this issue as well and I told them "it says "play" and says game installed, but does it say "progressive download 7600mb"

I was unable to see anything until it was at about 80% and then it would let me log in, the first time it listed me having 0 characters. I clicked on it and it was at a blank screen of characters for about 3 minutes before they all loaded in.

I myself and several frinds were a tad thrown off by the email instead of username also.

Each time you close out the new launcher it stops the download. It is possible for some that it is still downloading the game, and in their panic they are just not seeing the download and closing out their launcher so it never finishes.

This may not be the full on answer for everyone but I am pretty confidant it will help out some people seeing as how it fits the issue with no characters being there and it saying all the info is wrong. Alot of my friends were experiencing this issue and I myself and it remedied itself once we just let the update get further in.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll