You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 12:42am

• "swedishmidget" started this thread

Are prophetic cards one time events only?

So recently there was a paladin event, something that has already happened, that got me thinking if prophetic cards that has been avaible before will become avaible again, or are prophetic cards only avaible once and that's it?

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:09am

most times they are ontime events due to the fact the mounts sold in them become inferior

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 3:18pm

so no more pat the cat? :c

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 3:19pm

Teyloune

Trainee

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 3:48pm

Hello,

Rhinoceros and Griffons were one of the first prophetic cards' event mounts.
Now we can buy them directly in the cash shop, in the "mounts" section
Maybe one day there will be cats too :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 4:04pm

well the griffin skin doesn't exist and the griffin was even one rank above the one you can buy in the store

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:03pm

My advice, ignore this sale till they fix the prices in a couple months for the Drake prophetic sale.

It's a combat one, faster then the dog, and doesn't take fall damage.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:48am

My advice, ignore this sale till they fix the prices in a couple months for the Drake prophetic sale.

wise decision

however drake is not an actual combat mount, it has one skill that is useful in pvp but the dogs skill is also useful in pvp somehow

Friday, June 20th 2014, 1:46pm

fix prizes?... Drake prophetic sale? Are we talking dragons? Because dragons are pretty dope

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:32pm

Fateor?

There are far too many differences between this version and the RU version to demand that they become the same. I find it hypocritical that you will demand that they change the price of compasses (which I would love, but then again, they were 20, then 15 gpots back in NA, so it feels fair), but you will not demand that they remove bags of cc from the itemshop, which RU doesn't have and never had. Were you complaining about CC sales? No. RU never had any CC sale. The versions are way too different.

Prophetic cards have the same value they always had and the only way you can find a problem is if you actually go an play on RU. However, on RU getting high runes is much much more expensive than here. Here one CC costs 7 gpots, but if you buy 100, you buy them at 4,5 gpots per.

All calculations regarding the prices of things between here and RU I do based on the price of CC and the gold exchange value. The difference between here and RU we consider to be ~1:3. That would mean that CCs are twice as cheap as they should be - they should be 9 gpots, and you buy them for 4,5. So... it's a different version is my point and you ought to demand that it becomes equal to RU in all aspects, or not demand anything like this at all.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!