You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:21pm

Prophetic Compass Bug

The Prophetic Compass prices are bugged.

In RU they are 1 Crystal each here they are 15.

The correct price difference should have the Compass's set at 3 Crystals each.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:32pm

Guza

Intermediate

Thats why this game doesnt work well outside Russia. Its too expensive!
System is designed for a cheaper cash shop.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

zzzzzzzzzz really? 15 crystals/compass?

I'm sitting here at work, really excited to do compasses, however......that price is ridiculous.

Go back to the NA/Gpotato prices of 25 compasses for 145 crystals or lower...

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:41pm

Guza

Intermediate

There isnt even an option to buy in bulk, only 1 by 1.
I know NL got high prices and high wages, but not everyone is from Netherlands.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 6:41pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well that's derpy... :cursing: :thumbdown:

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:14pm

In Russia, 1 BC it's 170 gold
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:17pm

here 15 bc is around 700g ? can u see the different ?

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It's WAY too expensive...
Please fix this.....

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:28pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:44pm

The Prophetic Compass prices are bugged.

In RU they are 1 Crystal each here they are 15.

The correct price difference should have the Compass's set at 3 Crystals each.

Hm, I wonder if this is inspired by my observations earlier in guild chat :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:50pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

we are not in russia and the russians have always had a different price than us, it is because the there are different currency differences. and what excites you about it to her that there is now, as then, no more packets in NL?, the there was hardly ever in Germany!

this words are made by google translate :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:52pm

Guza

Intermediate

we are not in russia and the russians have always had a different price than us, it is because the there are different currency differences. and what excites you about it to her that there is now, as then, no more packets in NL?, the there was hardly ever in Germany!

Yea you should stick to German forums =p

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 7:54pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

google translate is a nice working program :D it translate one to one :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 8:13pm

3 Crystals is the price they should be with the currency differences.

The Math was already done.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:03pm

So can we get a GM response on this?

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:59am

Why does everyone expect 24/7 activity from the 1 official spokes person (I.E the CM's) per community? -.-
It's not like your expected to continue working full time when your working day is over is it?

For the record, When this thread was posted I was training at Tae Kwon Do, after coming home I spent 4 hours trying to get my laptop working again (and managing a shower while the scans etc were going on). Finally managing to get it to boot gone 1am, at which point I checked it would boot again if I shut it down.. then went to bed. (The new laptop, which was meant to get here today.. can't arrive soon enough -.-)

As for the point of the threads, We have brought your concerns to the attention of our superiors, and will discuss what will happen about it this morning.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, June 20th 2014, 11:50am

Why does everyone expect 24/7 activity from the 1 official spokes person (I.E the CM's) per community? -.-
It's not like your expected to continue working full time when your working day is over is it?

Because it is the job than requires constant attention from the person in charge? Yeah, it's not cool when you have many other things to do like you detail it so much in many answers, but it is the way of community and the job of CM. It isn't 9-6. It is never 9-6. And unfortunately, such a tone used for describing your frustrated self isn't either recommended in order to get your community behind you.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:28pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Because it is the job than requires constant attention from the person in charge? Yeah, it's not cool when you have many other things to do like you detail it so much in many answers, but it is the way of community and the job of CM. It isn't 9-6. It is never 9-6. And unfortunately, such a tone used for describing your frustrated self isn't either recommended in order to get your community behind you.

Just my 2 cents ;)

I think this is depending on what kind of contract they have. If My.com expect them to cover a specific period of time, then he can do what he wants in his spare time (because having spare time is a worker right, isn't it?).
It's unbelieveble that they're forced to be here 24/7, also because communities like this can have "something to ask" and pretend a reply 25/7, not 24 and more than sometimes with a lot of arrogance.

So, PC event started yesterday and will last for 10days. Is someone going to tell me that we can't wait 12 hours to get a reply? If the ancient compasses are too expensive simply don't buy them atm and wait for a reply.
Complaining about a missing reply it makes sense after 24/36hrs at least.

IMO.
(I'm one of those who spend real money to open PCs. One of the few (if not the only one) event in which I spend euros on this game. My GF has already spent yesterday to win 3 dogs. But I'm not going to explode waiting for a reply)

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, June 20th 2014, 1:56pm

Right after talking to them I've clarified some points.

1. The price (#of crystals per Compass), according to our information is the same as it was in the old servers.
2. In the RU servers the Prophetic Cards are not seen as important by the community there, just "filler" vanity item, which is one of the main reasons for the price difference.

But the main reason for the difference is down to the economical differences between the 2 regions, 15/20 cents per Compass isn't too bad.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

But the main reason for the difference is down to the economical differences between the 2 regions, 15/20 cents per Compass isn't too bad.
I would agree with this...but...
You can literally get something worth .000001 cents from your 15/20 cents.
It used to be 25 compasses for 145 crystals back on the NA server.
Then it bumped to 20 crystals per compass and the community FLIPPED OUT and the sales were absolutely horrendous in comparison.

So...I don't know.
I think marketing/cash flow wise...it would be quite smart for you to drop them down to 5... (10 being an absolute max) on the price.
This will be the second prophetic cards I won't be buying anything from.
I didn't buy a single compass last sale and was quite upset, being a mount collector, but at the horrid price it's at...it's just not worth it.

But, to each their own.
Good luck with your pricing. :thumbdown: