You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:51pm

suggestions about ghost cover

as the topic says that skill is awseome but not comparable to the healer shield and the healer shield got 1min cd which isnt truly any fair
since that skill doesnt dispell and most time i get stunned 3s which ends duration
so why not make summy invisible since u go ghost world so how hell oppoents still see you :D
and why not removed all ccs/dots since it really destroy it(i got bad memorise with slowing effects)
since the healer got 10s immunie with his shield and he can even heal and the cds are nearly same :(
so why not buff that skill a bit
THANKS
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:18am

reeah19

Intermediate

ghostly cover is a joke of a skill, pvp summy healer also a joke, in like 90% of cases it won't save u at all
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:43am

Ghostly Cover is awesome. I hate that skill so much. It may not be as effective as the healer bubble but to be fair no class should have a 12 seconed immunity every 48 seconds. Especially with the DPS out put caster healers are capable of.

Saying summy is a joke in PVP is a joke in itself. In raid PVP summys dominate in the DPS charts. 4 summys in raid is just pure hell to dea lwith, the non stop aoe damage all members are taking and the amount of heals and work that goes into keeping people alive just through the DoTs and then the heavy dps pushes it to the end on killing people. In any real raid no class will come near a summoners DPS. 4 summoners is almost staple to a powerful raid. the combined non stop DoT damage is so annoying.

Summoners Ghostly Cover is a very very effective skill. Cause the DoTs do not even hurt you while in Ghostly Cover, You cant be targeted and you cant be TK/Caltroped/Roots. The only thing that is probably stunning you is another Summoners Nuerotoxin that randomly does it for 4 seconds (hate it) To make Ghostly Cover any better would be a horrible nightmare. It's bad enough dealing with 12 seconds of invincibility from Caster healers.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:05am

ValekLost

Trainee

Healers are meant to be a front line class, so they wear plate, they can use shields, and they have their bubble, because they HAVE to survive
Summoner are meant to be a supporter class, so they wear cloth, they just have off-hands and ghostly cover it's different. Even our "be fullhealer" it's different.

BUT

Summoners have others advantages. Different, advantages: pets, dots, cheaper heals (in terms of mana), aoe like VI, and our second life are a pain in the ass for others (no one has a second life <.<). But of course we are more squishy.
Ghostly cover make you 200% faster, you cannot be targeted and, like Ryan says, you can run on caltrops and other slowing ccs.

There are a lot of skill that would be helpful, from other classes..but a player cannot have everything or he would be OP :D

So, if you want something similar to the healer shield, make an incarnation healer and take the shield. It's obviously weaker, but in this way you have Ghostly cover AND a little bubble.

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:05am

Ghostly Cover is awesome. I hate that skill so much. It may not be as effective as the healer bubble but to be fair no class should have a 12 seconed immunity every 48 seconds. Especially with the DPS out put caster healers are capable of.

Saying summy is a joke in PVP is a joke in itself. In raid PVP summys dominate in the DPS charts. 4 summys in raid is just pure hell to dea lwith, the non stop aoe damage all members are taking and the amount of heals and work that goes into keeping people alive just through the DoTs and then the heavy dps pushes it to the end on killing people. In any real raid no class will come near a summoners DPS. 4 summoners is almost staple to a powerful raid. the combined non stop DoT damage is so annoying.

Summoners Ghostly Cover is a very very effective skill. Cause the DoTs do not even hurt you while in Ghostly Cover, You cant be targeted and you cant be TK/Caltroped/Roots. The only thing that is probably stunning you is another Summoners Nuerotoxin that randomly does it for 4 seconds (hate it) To make Ghostly Cover any better would be a horrible nightmare. It's bad enough dealing with 12 seconds of invincibility from Caster healers.

and now imagine the summy also has healer bubble reinc skill...

ghostly cover is GREAT and i love it, alone for the ability that if a mage casts double comet+firball on me i cover and all the damage does NOTING to me :D

summoner is the best class per definition in allods due to the fact it can do EVERYTHING....

only exception is tanking for a whole group, but hey, for himself even this is possible with hellion

so they wear cloth, they just have off-hands

and still, with bloodshield the score of the summys cloth armor is higher than the one of platearmor
now with all the bloodshield rubies that actually makes a gigantic difference regarding incoming damage

so basically summys are with platearmor, but the machanic is slightly different

also, if you make a match summoner vs healer (lets assume they are equally geared and so on) summoner will most likely win, simply because summy will be able to withstand longer due to cheaper attacks/heals and better dots, not to forget the pet

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 20th 2014, 2:46am)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 3:05am

reeah19

Intermediate

i said full healer summoner in pvp not DPS- as dps we summies troll a whole raid
you never tried fh-ing in aod i suppose, especially since theres usually no healer in the whole raid, healers are starting to be extincted in lig side, i dont find it very usefull because im usually 1st targeted so ...

usually players that know what to do follow you and charge for example and ur dead... same with rise, a good opponent will always follow u, i like to do it to others too lol, when on pally its just a matter of charge till they die, even mage is better because they have invisibility and can run for real, summy is just pretending that is running:))

want an example of class that has em all? Warrior, next being healer

as dps the class is ok until new resistances will hit back, still hope that will be more balanced than before
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, June 20th 2014, 8:50am

Autopsyst

Trainee

if you make a match summoner vs healer (lets assume they are equally geared and so on) summoner will most likely win

summoner will most likely lose, (if it is vs caster healer), pvp vs fh is meaningless, and vs mh - idk, never saw decent mh this patch

as for ghost cover, this ability is kinda.. bad and good same time. why? cuz it dont dispel control abilities, cant be used in control (and moreover, slowing is not even counts as control, so speed increasing is useless most of times)

however if it is used to counter comets/shred and SPECIFICALLY surge - ye, its quite good skill to have
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:33am

yes as all said healer wears plate armor so they give him 1m cd bubble works 10s and he is allowed to heal remove all dots/cc/slow downs
and the cloth armor user gets a one which dont do any of that
am not saying ghost cover is bad its awseome in avoiding charges/comets/surge/CHoke(better than making u imitate dead one step forwad)
but if u see it its truly unfair it should be buffed to remove cc/dots and make u invisible so the enemy cant figure where i went and follow me to kill me with a good decrease of CD(like 30s or something is way more fair it just works 4 secs which only good at escaping those attacks
THANKS

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:46am

sry for double posting but i really wanted to add something
and about the other wm skill(unstable antiode) i feel that skill is truly uselles from when i got it i just use it when im free
it do remove aqua more but u need 5 casts(7.5s)each cast cost as much as reanmiation(ur mana and hp will be gone already)
other wise removing other summys dots after combat never found any use for it
so why not change it to something deserves putting in Hotkeys bar instead of that uselles skill
like another dot or heal or something we can actually use
Thanks

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:32pm

cuz it dont dispel control abilities, cant be used in control (and moreover, slowing is not even counts as control, so speed increasing is useless most of times)

this is indeed a problem, especially when a warrior uses hack or a scout uses the slowdown arrow

truly unfair

war is not about fairness, but i think you mean something else

(unstable antiode)

unstable antiode requires 3 rubies from 1st grid (those which also enlarge your attack radius for ever 5 m / 15 m in total) to work properly
this is not obvious so its worth mentioning here

once you have these rubies its a good skill
you can dispel not only summy dot but also healer flame dot

some of my disciples also got confused about that :S

--------------------------

and about doubleposts: some forums have an option which automatically sums up x2 posts to one, but since this one does not its "the forum softwares fault", also its not a problem at all anyway

no need to say sorry for that

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:42pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Nothing and everything is "unfair".
Every class has advantages and disadvantages. If every class could have the bonus (but obviously not the malus), the challange to choose a specific class would be a little more...senseless?

For you it's unfair to not have the healer bubble (even if you can have a weaker one by making an incarnation).
Healers can find unfair our second life (if you cast on yourself PoM and Ghost cover, you'll full your HP and you're ready again)
No other classes can do this. When they die..they die. So?

I know a lot of ppl who hate us for Rise from the Dead, and for all our istant dot spell, and for VI (devastating in mass PvP), while they've to spend cast time to use their skill and for "istant aoe" without dots or "stacks of explosions". :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:55pm

yea i think i understood it better now thanks ^_^
and i think am idiot i thinked those 3 rubies in first grid affect the POM when its done remove 1 negative effect :whistling:
never payed attention to them lol
THANKS ALL

Friday, June 20th 2014, 5:50pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Unstable antidote can dispel paladin anti heal racial, 1 mindfire stack, 1 by 1 aquamorte stacks, scout slowdown dot, engineer dot and ofc summoner dots so afterall you can still dispel some important stuff.

Ghost cover is the MOST awesome skill summoner could recieve even if it has few cons..theres countless times I used to ghost cover on non-ccable warrior charge to survive or mages surge and if you are in bgs with low hp you can just use this and easily run away from any fight to regen mana/hp cause most of the time enemies just give up on you after you ghost cover and run somwhere far.

oh and yeah its waste of time to put any suggestions on this forum about skills since they will never become since developers are not here but in russia
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Jun 20th 2014, 5:55pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 11:51pm

i didnt say ghost cover is bad its way to awseome to escape fight/epic hits
but its cd/it dont remove dots/cc really destroys it sometimes cuz i always got slowed down so much or stunned
it will be great addition since the skill cd is 40s which is consider alot
THANKS

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 12:54am

and yea the 2nd life and inst dots really makes me from noob to top dps in AOD with way higher gs/runes ppl(4k more gs way higher runes)
so i think you right each class got cons and prs
THANKS

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 9:10am

Autopsyst

Trainee

summoner dps in raid pvp is easily healable anyways.

and Kakias gu off u quit.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 12:47pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

summoner dps in raid pvp is easily healable anyways.

and Kakias gu off u quit.
k bye
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:55am

oh and yeah its waste of time to put any suggestions on this forum about skills since they will never become since developers are not here but in russia

Summy awesome class, allods awesome game, u can easily farm 500g+ in a minute, exchange rate awesome, boutique prices awesome, payment options awesome, support system awesome u dont even need to wait more than a month for an answer, bg system awesome, balance system awesome, etc...

And the most important thing is u can kill a lvl30 player with ur main char. U just need to camp in a low lvl map.
I dont understand what would else want?

No GMs, no devs around. Who cares. This game awesome!

They can add couple of words like "looser or noob" but more or less, u will get this kinda answers from some forum bots soon..!

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 1:35pm

summy yes is awseome but far away from op
500g+ in a minute what the hell do you do in that minute if you can tell me
exchange rate awseome(its 56 gold are u drunk or what)
bg system awseome(thats why a 22k gs face a 30kgs real awseome ^_^)
system awseome(thats why i always have red ping *cheers*
balance system awseome sure warrior charge if u miss it consider yoursefl in second life(which is impossible to dodge since r3 is 20s cd
no GMS/DEVS isnt a good thing

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:41pm

Gramarye

Professional

summy yes is awseome but far away from op
500g+ in a minute what the hell do you do in that minute if you can tell me
exchange rate awseome(its 56 gold are u drunk or what)
bg system awseome(thats why a 22k gs face a 30kgs real awseome ^_^)
system awseome(thats why i always have red ping *cheers*
balance system awseome sure warrior charge if u miss it consider yoursefl in second life(which is impossible to dodge since r3 is 20s cd
no GMS/DEVS isnt a good thing

...Its sarcasm sheldon...

I Like ghost cover (a lot better than the old skill) but they increased the CD Form 20 to 40 secs. This sucks... :(