You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:45pm

Are u really trying to sell us unusable costumes?

Some costumes from prophetic card event!

If i wanted to earn 100g instead of a costume, i wouldnt spend my 750g for each compass!
I wonder, could u dare to do this kinda bullsht in ru servers!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:33am

Hello,

Please, send a bug report to customer support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/
Provide as many screenshots as you can, specially screenshots of your wardrobe, showing that you don't already have these costumes.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 21st 2014, 3:46pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 7:11am

Sooul

Beginner

Lol. It is not a bug.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:32am

These costumes are the ones from WI, maybe you have them?
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 5:59pm

As far as I know, you'll get gold if you already have that costume.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 6:44pm

Dolce

Beginner

As Zurion said, you get gold if you already had the costume. I won a few of those and received them and got 100g for the costume I already had.