You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 9:40pm

There are a few more things coming in 5.02, like new guild system, reworked june catacombs, new 12 man raid, and some sort of ingame recommendations that tell you what to do as a new play (google translate is kinda fuzzy on this one) and scout rework.
The Tank Functionality of the Warrior will be reworked aswell.
The official thread from the russian forum : http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=115731
These changes were already mentioned at this tread : http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=2416&pageNo=3

As far as i know, the developers want to rework the Engineer too, but I'm not sure beacause there are no official announcements yet.

Btw... what are the planned pets for the female Xadaganian wardens? Like the Orcs and Kanian, i expect some different pets for each gender! :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vagrimst" (Jun 20th 2014, 10:32pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:49pm

As far as i know, the developers want to rework the Engineer too, but I'm not sure beacause there are no official announcements yet.

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=114258

they are still taking suggestions, if anyone wants to input on engineer make an account there and speak now, or forever hold your peace, cause the developers definitely dont give the impression they look at this site.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 11:00pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

... and the kanian summoner "lurker"... did someone notice how funny she grabbed her boobs and checked the size? thats the humor i love so much in allods :D
lul...
+1
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:14am

I would like to see Gibbi engineer. I may have to get help to post on my RU forum login in. As bunzy pointed out this is were the suggestions will have the most impact. I read only a little Russian and making my own post is a big step up from skimming through to get an idea of what new pics show.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:50pm

Quoted

... and the kanian summoner "lurker"... did someone notice how funny she grabbed her boobs and checked the size? thats the humor i love so much in allods :D
lul...
+1

Elf summoner pet plays with her boobs. Harpies do as well.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 11:16pm

Cortath

Trainee

This change is good. Props to the developers!
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 4:45am

Leah

Beginner

Wow this is sooo cool :D
However i wish gibberlings and arisens would get more class choices.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 3:54pm

arisen cannot select engineer class, however on empire the grandmaster of engineers is an arisen... weird

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 8:37pm

arisen cannot select engineer class, however on empire the grandmaster of engineers is an arisen... weird

Arisen cannot be any class that doesn't use mana.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 3:29am

so engineer was planned to be a mana using calss first? or why is the grandmaster of engineers an arisen then?

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 3:47am

Leah

Beginner

so engineer was planned to be a mana using calss first? or why is the grandmaster of engineers an arisen then?
To make you have something to wonder about :P

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 11:14am

Kissaki

Trainee

Maybe back in the day when Grandaddy Arisen was getting his fingers dirty on some sweet tech, machines were so shoddy that they needed to be boosted by magic to make them work. Nowadays the tech has come a long way and works better without magic or the engineer profession has strict rules which keep magic-users out due to strong unions. Maybe there was a young engineer called Megazaur whose uber-secret experiments combined magic and tech to make a bomb so powerful it blew up the release date on the 5.0.1 patch.

I dunno, invent your own shaky backstory - it's a freaking video game! :D

Rate this thread