You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:16pm

[Race change in 5.02] Puppies!

Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 20th 2014, 4:46pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:36pm

Apparently they are adding Hadaganian hunter (warden) and Kanian warlock (summoner) with 5.0.2, this video shows their pets and class costumes.

This article:

http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4420

describes their racial abilities and gives some additional info about race change.

This thread totally doesn't belong in offtopic btw.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:46pm

This thread belongs everywhere. Now I know that I should wait for this patch to come before I make a warden reinc. Xadaganian pet is ADORABLE!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 3:12pm

Effreti

Trainee

Race change in 5.02

http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4420

Apparently you can only change to races available to your class and it cost carnival masks to change. Also, xada get to be wardens and kanians get to be summoners, there is a video showing the new pets. Enjoy (Usually i would let Oracle deliver the news, but she's been missing for a month now :S )
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:02pm

Guza

Intermediate

Like those 2 races needed more classes @_@
Why arent Gibberlings summoners!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:02pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Here, from another thread about racechanging: http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2932

Quoted from "Oracle on Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:06pm"

It's coming in 5.2 :) They announced it in the first In Development article of 5.2. There will also be some new race/class combinations. So far we know there will be Kanian Summoners, I'm still waiting to hear on the others.

Quoted from "Oracle on Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:36pm"

Well, some classes have 4 racial skills already (take Priests for example) while Summoners only have 3... Engineers only have 2 :P I think it may add a little more balance. Kanian Summoners are definitely coming, that's already confirmed :)
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jun 20th 2014, 4:26pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:06pm

Like those 2 races needed more classes @_@
Why arent Gibberlings summoners!

Most likely gibberlings are going extinct after race change hits.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:25pm

Guza

Intermediate

Yea just delete gibberlings from the game.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:28pm

Usually i would let Oracle deliver the news, but she's been missing for a month now

Oracle is a bit sick right now and can't take care of the website and keep posting on the forum as before.

So if you have details about things coming in future patches, feel free to share. But keep in mind that even if we get the same content and changes that the russians will get, don't expect to be the same with events.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:38pm

Effreti

Trainee

So if you have details about things coming in future patches, feel free to share. But keep in mind that even if we get the same content and changes that the russians will get, don't expect to be the same with events.
There are a few more things coming in 5.02, like new guild system, reworked june catacombs, new 12 man raid, and some sort of ingame recommendations that tell you what to do as a new play (google translate is kinda fuzzy on this one) and scout rework. I didn't really post about them because, unlike Oracle, I don't speak russian and can't really answer people's questions. Hope she gets better soon :)
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:42pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

part1

part2
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jun 20th 2014, 4:57pm)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:47pm

Hello,

Every messages about this new feature on 5.0.2 were merged to this unique thread.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 20th 2014, 4:58pm

some sort of ingame recommendations that tell you what to do as a new play (google translate is kinda fuzzy on this one)

It's a system to tell the absolute dumbest and blindest of players essentially... what to do here/now, through loading screens and special tab in the quest log.

For example this:

Is a loading screen before first zone. It tells the player that they need to get to their faction's capital and activate the portal there and in order to accomplish this, they should follow the storyline of this zone.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 5:58pm

Diktator

Trainee

so...my knowledge of russian language is not very good but I can see that we are going to change race with carnival masks (625 of them)
and then we will be able to customize charracter...when you click accept you can't cancel it anymore...

Friday, June 20th 2014, 7:48pm

Quoted

By Lioo

part1

part2

Video part 1 (12' 52'') give an idea of the new quantities of CC/gold dust required for upgrading runes:

Friday, June 20th 2014, 8:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So you have to pay gold to COMBINE them too?
On top of the gold dust/ccs?
Dafuq?

Friday, June 20th 2014, 9:05pm

Diktator

Trainee

So you have to pay gold to COMBINE them too?
On top of the gold dust/ccs?
Dafuq?
no...that's just quick way to get gold dust...you have button when u click to combine runes and basically you don't have to be near npc :)

Friday, June 20th 2014, 9:08pm

Hello,

As far as i understand :
When it was 1cc, it will be 12, but for the same price (it wasn't really clear, and i don't get the logic behind this). It won't be more expensive, it's just a matter of numbers.

I think the second image is here to show that you can directly buy gold dust from the combine interface. No need to pay more gold :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 20th 2014, 9:19pm

Hello,

As far as i understand :
When it was 1cc, it will be 12, but for the same price (it wasn't really clear, and i don't get the logic behind this). It won't be more expensive, it's just a matter of numbers.

I think the second image is here to show that you can directly buy gold dust from the combine interface. No need to pay more gold :).

the logic behind this is that due to the high exchange rate the controlpad of how much golddust and how much cc you use is alwys left (completely) but with cc x12 it will maybe useful to move the slider not completely to the left side

this will make combining runes cheaper theoretically as you can be more flexible regarding the exchange rate

-------------------------------------------------

the puppies are KAWAII ^________^ :love:

... and the kanian summoner "lurker"... did someone notice how funny she grabbed her boobs and checked the size? thats the humor i love so much in allods :D

Friday, June 20th 2014, 9:22pm

Diktator

Trainee

Hello,

As far as i understand :

the logic behind this is that due to the high exchange rate the controlpad of how much golddust and how much cc you use is alwys left (completely) but with cc x12 it will maybe useful to move the slider not completely to the left side

this will make combining runes cheaper theoretically as you can be more flexible regarding the exchange rate
for now it's only a theory :D

Rate this thread