You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:19am

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:26am

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:28am

MrFox

Beginner

I tried to read all this, honestly i did, ty for the warning though! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:00pm

I love it. Here we have our first major troll. I wonder why you did not include child abuse or something like this to make it even more dramatic.

On the more serious side, after all those accusations i suggest to the operators of this forum to compare some ip addresses and possibly link it to this persons real account, and possibly ban the op of this thread forever.

Even for me this thread is downright tasteless, and is simply 'gone to far'.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:55pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:08pm

AFAIK, *MOD* was actually in his ingame name until the merge and placed there by the former operators. I don't know if Teppisch still holds this position with the new publisher, but I assume so until I see a official mod-tag/mod-forum-group where he is not present.Even if not, this doesn''t change anything at this point. No1 sane would give anyone any password or billing information. If he is no mod he has no access to anything important that could do you harm. And if he is a mod....he is a mod and you are simply wrong with your accusations.

Anyway: Even if you would really believe that he is impersonating a mod, the thing you just did is simply bad faith. (Instead of reporting it to the appropiate point)

You have no real evidence or some thing that is even suggesting so (You noticed that there are no forum-tags for any potentional team member Not even for Community Managers or Operators.)

This should be changed asap(adding tags, or creating a official list of mods), as else this new forum will begin with a bad atmosphere as some people will try to exorcise their personal anger against other people (this is not targeted at the op) (Sounds worse in english than it does in my mother language :S )

btw.: He is still tagged as Senior-Mod on the German guild-portal (profilepic-caption)

btw²: What is the appropiate point to report a break of rules, besides the button below.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:08pm

I'm not going to side with Elbartus or Teppisch on this one, since I don't know you guys.
You both have a point. But the fact is that Tepp(can I call you taht) has been helpful so far and seems like a good guy. You just kept "shouting" that he's not a mod. You're making too much noise.
No offense Tepp, but he does have a point when he says that you do not have a "Mod" title and such. I think it's safer to wait until an official response (we should have one soon) from Mail.ru itself. It's weird that the forums has been up and running for a day whitout having somene tell us anything.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:12pm

I think it's weird that we haven't even heard from a GM yet at this point. Would like to meet our new fuhrers.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:15pm

Guess they're busy working on the patch and new content for the site/forum.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:17pm

Quoted from "Roxas"

I think it's weird that we haven't even heard from a GM yet at this point. Would like to meet our new fuhrers.
Well, there's this guy listed as forum admin, but no posts so far.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:24pm

Rate this thread