You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:46pm

In Game Streaming Download FIX

If your having difficulties with doing the Streaming ingame Download, I have a Fix for you, but only if the same probelms apply.

Problem #1: Charater pictures wont load (message says Streaming Download 0/kb)

Problem #2: Playing any charater and getting stuck on load screen at 35,75,92% (With progressive download not moving)

FIX:

1. Run game and create a new charater for the empire faction.

2. Get to the quest to get onto the deck

3. Load into the deck and get stuck in loading screen.

4. Leave game running stuck in loading screen for 3-30mins. (even thou it doesnt look like it the game is streaming the download.)

5. A: Force Exit the game. B: exit the my.com game Browser. C: (IMPORTANT ONE) Go to your Task Manager and look for Game@mailru.exe ussualy running at 7,500+ kbs on proccesser and END TASK.

6. Reopen my.com game browser, and Start the game.

7. POOF Your streaming download is magicly finished and you can now properly play the game.

P.S: probibly do to lots of players logging in the game, it is still lagging behind and some loading screens still pause (only 2-5secs) and at charater select screen wrong charater is being shown sometimes for the one you've selected but its fine.

X( :cursing: X( :cursing: X( :cursing: X( :cursing: NO MORE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "getserved" (Mar 20th 2014, 2:00pm)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:02pm

The Reason i Said 3hrs

I only waited 2 min instead of 3 hours but it's working, thanks bro!

I was sleeping for 3hrs with window up, and when i woke this moring before class i said screw it and ended task that Game Mailru exe that was making me Think it was evil! lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "getserved" (Mar 20th 2014, 6:03pm)