You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:45pm

P2P server isnt fun at all

I mean how can you have fun without other ppl....im lvl 35 and i saw 10 players from which 7 quited before reaching lvl 15.......this server need new players and need them too come at same time so they can lvl together and help each other.........thats how ppl will have fun and stay......i came to lvl 35 and have no intention to lvl to 60 like ghost without contact with other players

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:59pm

Ask your friends to come and play with you while it is free.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:50pm

That's not a problem on the game's side. It's on the people's.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:54pm

i recommand playing not only for social interaction, because you will maybe get disappointed; this can also happen if your friends stop play or something

play because of the game (so even if you are alone its fun for you) and enjoy if there are comrades but also enjoy if u are alone
take other players as a bonus, not as standard, and it will be fun in allods

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 4:15pm

this game just went straight down with gipat patch and never really picked up since....and never will.....shame....and support is like super slow, waiting for my old acc to be transfered for like whole week....i dont know why am i still coming back, just to dissapoint myself again

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:02pm

Thanks, captain obvious.
For glory.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 5:23pm

this game just went straight down with gipat patch and never really picked up since....and never will.....shame....and support is like super slow, waiting for my old acc to be transfered for like whole week....i dont know why am i still coming back, just to dissapoint myself again

actually the game improved very much since gipat patch, allods is one of the games where, if you watch carefully, you can see the management try to satisfy their players

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 5:12am

lithrium

Beginner

i recommand playing not only for social interaction, because you will maybe get disappointed; this can also happen if your friends stop play or something

play because of the game (so even if you are alone its fun for you) and enjoy if there are comrades but also enjoy if u are alone
take other players as a bonus, not as standard, and it will be fun in allods
You need social interaction at end-game though. You can't play solo. Low population will result in the game being incredibly boring for you real fast, as what happened before all these servers merged on US sub server.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 1:25pm

You need social interaction at end-game though. You can't play solo

thankfully this only affects the ultra hard engame parts which are only a small part of the game

mercenaries allow to do much of endgame solo, only the hardest parts cant be done atm

thats why i suggested better mercs and raid-mercs btw so no one is dependent on others any longer

Rate this thread