You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 3:12am

The Download Crashed my internet

Hello;

First of all i from Argentina (latin america) and i will try to speak the best english i can. Im trying to download this game for 2 WEEKS, and i have allways de same problem. When i run the exe "my.com games" the start download very good (800 mb or less) but then after a few minutes the speed decress to 22 mb o less and then 0mb. Then is when de problem starts.. the internet CRASHED, internet down.. i cant enter to google or other web.. i need to restart my router to again have internet.

This program (my.com games) is the only one program who crash me internet. I dont have this problem with any other games or website o nothing.
Please i need help with this.

With this 2 weeks, after all this problem i have actually 55% downloading but i cant keep going. Please help me with this, i dont know if is a port problem or what but i look in all internet and i dont found any other person who have this problem.

Please help me.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 10:38am

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've had problems, please open a support ticket here: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/55/ about it, try and provide all the information you can and we will try and get someone to look at it for you.

If you want to send me a PM with the ticket address when your done, I will forward it so the right person can check it sooner rather then later.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 10:39pm

I have look a lot and i think it could be the reason.
My be is becouse de lancher "my.com games" is a P2P program and consum all my inet. Any chances you know how to configure that? Actually i put the settings "Limit download 700 kb/s, Limit Upload 0 kb/s, Limit connection 200".
I really dont know what to do.

y will try that you say, with the ticket. but i think this could be de real problem. Or maybe you have some link to download the game with a host download? (like Mega o something). Really p2p programs have a lot of problems..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kyra" (Jun 24th 2014, 10:45pm)

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 11:13pm

Hello,

When you are launching the game with my.Com launcher, can you enter the game (play button available) ?
If you can, then launch the game, choose to go back to launcher screen (a button with a left arrow, on the bottom left corner of the interface/characters selection), and choose the settings button. You will be able to really decide your upload and download rate. Choose the lowest possible rate for your "Upload" (16ko/sec).

Changing setting in my.com launcher doesn't seem to work fine. It's more effective with ingame settings.

You don't need to actually log into the game, you just need to access the logging screen (with the floating boat).

Another solution would be to search for the .torrent files in your already created "Allods Online" folders on your computer. So you can use a bittorent client to download the game and have a better control of the settings and upload rate.

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 12:54am

hanks a lot for your answer!
Im trying now with your solution, i will come again when try.

I have a question. I cant found the .torrent file of the game. You can tell me the place please?
for example i have the folder in this link

C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN

or

C:\MyGames\Distrib (are 2 foulder in mygames i thinks is allods to).

in C:\MyGames\Distrib are a foulder with name "torrents" but the torrents in there only get 1.5gb... that 1.5 is what i left to complet all download? (again i know i dont good in englis im tring to explain my self the best i can).

I cant found the .torrent. (a torrent will be greate becouse i dont have any problems with torrents).

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "kyra" (Jun 25th 2014, 2:25am)

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:24am

Ok i come back. After all this was solve with the solution of Gladia. Thaks a lot Gladia!. When you download de game and start over, the speed is Unlimited and Upload Unlimited. The internet crashed.
If you put minimum of that two, you can play and download at the same time.

Thanks a lot (Gladia and Wrait) for the preocupation. I will play and wait for the full game.
Thx a lot again.

The problem persist (sometime the connecton down) but is 1 desconection than 20 minutos o more (i think with this i could download the game perfectly).

I hope so this post can help to others in mi situation in a future.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kyra" (Jun 25th 2014, 2:52am)

Rate this thread