You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:05am

Sub Price

i havent played since the gawd awful patch the killed the game. ive been bouncing around since with WoW / SWTOR. i just cought wind of this game got a P2P model and im excited to hear that. so my question of course is what is the Price on the USD. How active is the server as well. i know of a few ppl that would be interested to know that this game has picked up a P2P model. i missed alot if anyone could give me a crash course on any new classes and how they play and how the P2P server is doing and how its working out would i would be very greatful. :D

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 9:07am

i havent played since the gawd awful patch the killed the game. ive been bouncing around since with WoW / SWTOR. i just cought wind of this game got a P2P model and im excited to hear that. so my question of course is what is the Price on the USD. How active is the server as well. i know of a few ppl that would be interested to know that this game has picked up a P2P model. i missed alot if anyone could give me a crash course on any new classes and how they play and how the P2P server is doing and how its working out would i would be very greatful. :D

Hmmm. What to say...

OK, there is a P2P server (and a classic F2P/P2W server as well). It is currently free, until the lawyers sort out the contracts for a reasonable spectrum of payment methods. (Credit cards and Paypal are available, but things like paysafecard are not.) The price is 1000 boutique crystals a month, which should be around $13-14.

Active? Ha, ha! It is almost empty, for various reasons related to the uncertainty about how to pay in the future once it comes off the free mode, and also because it is almost empty. (Yes, it is empty because it is empty. That is, because nobody wants to play on an empty server.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 12:16am

its not empty. granted its not nearly as populated as it could be but for the past few weeks people have been joining and coming back on. my guild has at least 15-20 people on at once thru out the day (league side)

its actually a lot of fun to play on the server with no cash shop makes the game a bit more challenging and rewarding :)

if u brought yourself and friends back itd help the game out population wise plus the guilds are always accepting people and willing to help lvl!

definitly think about coming back!

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 2:43am

If any of the guilds / guild leaders could post names of officers and name of guilds here on both League and Empire it would be EXTREMELY helpful! :D im glad you spoke up ive been playing a tad past couple days wondering if there were guilds up or not.

BTW on another note i made a summoner and got 20 stat points to place where ever and then i went to remake a different race of a summoner and didnt receave them 20 stat points like i did on my 1st toon i made..any ideas?

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 3:23am

if you see any lvl 60 new horizon person ( except me ) pm them for invite - league side

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 3:44am

Hello,

BTW on another note i made a summoner and got 20 stat points to place where ever and then i went to remake a different race of a summoner and didnt receave them 20 stat points like i did on my 1st toon i made..any ideas?

What is the level of your second character ? If i remember well, stats points appears at level 10 (but not sure).

If you think this is a bug on your character, please send a ticket to Customer Support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 5:40am

Hello,

What is the level of your second character ? If i remember well, stats points appears at level 10 (but not sure).

If you think this is a bug on your character, please send a ticket to Customer Support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/
Well thx for the heads up. :D Ill see what happens when i hit lv10 and go from there. :thumbsup: on side note ive been looking are summoners and healers the only classes that are dedicated healers. JW is all. if anyone answers that tyvm in advance. 8o

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 2:29pm

on side note ive been looking are summoners and healers the only classes that are dedicated healers. JW is all. if anyone answers that tyvm in advance. 8o

Starting with next patch (3rd of July) Wardens are going to be able to play as dedicated healers.

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 1:50am

Thank you on the warden input. I just made one leveled him up a tad going to wait til that patch to see if that's the way to go. I'm not feeling that class but it seems that the patch will change up the class a bit. I hope there healing is fun as the summoners from the small sample I've had til now.