You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 1:30pm

Color Of War release date!

Finally, the news you have all been waiting for!

Click Here for the release date, and a summary/reminder of all the changes you can expect!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 1:45pm

Nixia

Beginner

Oh Nice! , i hope after updating patch it will be ok.... (i can't play if the game have some trouble after update) :)
"The Empire is not just cannons or medals, The Empire is a pure ideal!"

~ Yasker ~

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:38pm

Guza

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Finally! =p

I think this is the cheaper upgrading patch...if that's the case...
Maybe we can get back some of the older players that quit because they didn't have time to farm 4 hours a day for upgrades! :thumbup:

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:08pm

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:22pm

Guza

Intermediate

I am definitely coming back on my warden.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:23pm

Hello,

Will there be any talent reset??

Usually, there is a talent reset when a class get a big change in its talent/rubies. As far as i know, only Warden are going to be changed with "Colors of War".
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:20pm

Alafff

Intermediate

if i remember Paladin barrers got nerfed in this patch as well , so maybe Paladin too
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:34pm

Finally! =p

I think this is the cheaper upgrading patch...if that's the case...
Maybe we can get back some of the older players that quit because they didn't have time to farm 4 hours a day for upgrades! :thumbup:

According to RU, it will be cheaper only if you use upgraders of higher quality than the item you're upgrading and it will be something like green + blue will be twice as efficient, +epic - 4 times, +leggy - 6 times. This will make the game easier for everyone - people who want to swap out gear, or people who are just starting out and have friends to carry them. As far as I know, prices for upgrading remain unchanged.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well FML.
Guess we won't be getting back the old players that quit because the game is way too expensive.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:37pm

if i remember Paladin barrers got nerfed in this patch as well , so maybe Paladin too

the barrier-juggling skill gets "fixed" since the description already says its only possible 3 times, but its endless atm

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:40pm

Well FML.
Guess we won't be getting back the old players that quit because the game is way too expensive.
Maybe HCL, this patch is also the one where KoE is revamped to provide reasonable gold again. So who knows.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

That's also a reasonable thought.
However, 600-715g/upgrade is a joke lol.
Would love a nerf on that price.
There is already enough other gold sinks in the game, this one is insane.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:23pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Will the sub server be "fixed" for the new patch ?

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:38pm

Will the sub server be "fixed" for the new patch ?

I suppose that depends on what exactly you think is wrong with it. Do you mean "will the non-CC, non-Paypal payment methods be activated so the sub server can be non-free again?"?

Or is this a reference to what we mean when we say that someone's pet has been "fixed"? (No, I don't see how that would apply to the sub server either...)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:45pm

Click Here for the release date, and a summary/reminder of all the changes you can expect!

Well FML.
Maybe HCL, this patch is also the one where KoE is revamped to provide reasonable gold again. So who knows.

Can this be confirmed? Is this the patch where koe is revamped? need the old koe back where there was lots of mass open world pvp :)

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 3:10pm

Diktator

Trainee

Well FML.

Can this be confirmed? Is this the patch where koe is revamped? need the old koe back where there was lots of mass open world pvp :)

yep that's the patch :D quests for special currency ( u can buy gold,goblins etc. for it later) pvp/pve ... everything :D

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 9:16pm

Well FML.

there will be a sparate announcement for the KOE as is have read, and YES, its is this patch

i am also VERY glad and look forward for this great zone

it will be something like a endgame asee teph

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 9:29pm

You can find pretty acurate patch notes here: http://allodsoracle.com/patch-notes-upda…-colors-of-war/.
Bear in mind that some things might be different. Unless we'll see official patch notes, this will have to do :)

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 9:04am

You can find pretty acurate patch notes here: http://allodsoracle.com/patch-notes-upda…-colors-of-war/.
Bear in mind that some things might be different. Unless we'll see official patch notes, this will have to do :)

thank you :) good read. But I dont seem to see anything about upgrading gear and getting higher % when using higher quality gear?