You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:16pm

deep freeze o.O

hello guys :)

i have a problem with my game .. i enable add-ons and added some chat sections and make some Paura skills and when i re run the game .. all those things dissappear .. did i made something wrong or is there a way to fix it ???

thanks alot for your time :)

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:32pm

Hi there.

The problem here is that your user.cfg file gets reset everytime you start the game. That's the file that stores the settings you make in-game, including chat settings and addon settings. Someone else was experiencing this, I'll ask if they found a solution.

Can you please tell me how you start your game? Using the my.com launcher or the old launcher?

Also, PAuras is not updated to our version and will most likely cause problems with your game. I recommend you don't use it.

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 2:51pm

i use the old launcher ( the green one )
foldmor has attached the following image:
  • Capture.jpg

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 3:41pm

Moved this topic to the Technical Issues.
All your settings get reset or just the skills from Pauras? Like I said, Pauras is not supported anymore, and it's very possible that it will not behave well.