You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 7:41am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Goblinball BUGS!

OK so... I meant to complain of this to someone! When will we get the gb bugs fixed?
Like the: you shoot ball with 1 doesn't go anywhere and you lose it; or when goalkeeper has the ball and he uses 5 and ball goes to the place he put target on or tryes to and gets back to him(the ball i mean). I know there are others too but I don't remember them now.
Anyway I could understand until last weeks maintanance when we got our font size health number modified. Oh c'mon you really don't have anything better to do than refont the health number? Rly?

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 9:29am

Diktator

Trainee

OK so... I meant to complain of this to someone! When will we get the gb bugs fixed?
Like the: you shoot ball with 1 doesn't go anywhere and you lose it; or when goalkeeper has the ball and he uses 5 and ball goes to the place he put target on or tryes to and gets back to him(the ball i mean). I know there are others too but I don't remember them now.
Anyway I could understand until last weeks maintanance when we got our font size health number modified. Oh c'mon you really don't have anything better to do than refont the health number? Rly?
You should shoot right into goal...not into the post...
do not move 1-2 seconds after ball lands on the ground

but yeah there are some bugs...and it should be fixed