You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:29pm

can not login

hi can someone plz help I just spent 4 hours downloading a game I carnt play, while downloading it I could login and make a char but kept getting error code saying connection was lost but my internet is fine and I made my char and started doing the quest but as soon as game finished downloading I get the icon in middle of screen and then error saying network unavailable. I think what the hell I started playing while it downloaded before . can someone plz help ty I live in the uk

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:43pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

It would be nice, if you can post some screenshots of your error message. Also check your firewall and your anti-virus-program, if they block some of your allods files. Else it could be, that your network is a bit unstable, do you use W-LAN?
BAUA POWA!

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 3:14pm

omg lmao I feel so stupid but I didn't know I had to do it on the launcher and if u go to help click it and up in the top left corner it said network unavailable I clicked it and signed in now its let me play the game. but I wasn't to know this so hopfully this could help ppl that had same problem I had thks anyway hun for your help

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 3:17pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Nice to hear, that you solved it by yourself :thumbup:
BAUA POWA!