You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 7:52pm

Crystal Abusers back?

Are the crystals abusers back because the Price of Crystals has gone from 45 gold to 58 gold in the past 6 days?

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 7:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I have to assume it's just because we finally got something we've been wanting for over 3 months.
Prophetic cards were long overdue.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 11:00pm

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 11:28pm

Gramarye

Professional

Oh I told you so,

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…14906#post14906

And expect it get way higher with the 5.1 KoE

In ur older post u didnt tought about the difference prices in CS

For example the kelpie-mount was in CS for 1,5 k crystals on our Server but in russia it was something about just 490 crystals. So they had to pay 10 eur and wie had to pay 15 eur for this kelpie. Thats one reason for their higher exchange rate. This example shows that one of our crystals(my.com) is same like 3 of their crystals (mail.ru)

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 12:55am

Oh I told you so,

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…14906#post14906

In ur older post u didnt tought about the difference prices in CS

For example the kelpie-mount was in CS for 1,5 k crystals on our Server but in russia it was something about just 490 crystals. So they had to pay 10 eur and wie had to pay 15 eur for this kelpie. Thats one reason for their higher exchange rate. This example shows that one of our crystals(my.com) is same like 3 of their crystals (mail.ru)

Yea it's a bit inaccurate, but the main point is still valid - the rate increase is a consequence of higher gold gain that came with 5.0, not "abusers" of any kind.

This effect you are seeing now is a hard proof, administration banned the abusers (together with a bunch of innocent people who were unbanned after) and manually reset the rate, yet still it is rising.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 26th 2014, 1:00am)

Friday, June 27th 2014, 11:41am

Are the crystals abusers back because the Price of Crystals has gone from 45 gold to 58 gold in the past 6 days?

When those cards were released, I farmed for 8 hours every day until I got my dog. I'm not the only who did or still does that, so inflation is expected. Seeing 10 people farming foxes in Umoir is... new. :thumbdown:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, June 27th 2014, 1:16pm

I suspect I'm going to feel really stupid, but here goes.

What is "KoE"?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 2:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Kingdom of Elements.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 3:37pm

Kingdom of Elements.

Cheers. Looks like I was right. I feel stupid.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.