You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 1:00pm

Ulf's Event

Here you can discuss the news about Ulf's Event

Quoted

In the year of 4015 of the Old Era, the Great Cataclysm struck Sarnaut. The planet was shattered and allods, islands from the planet's remnants, emerged. Only the Great Mages could resist the disaster. However, 12 brave men - the Great Martyrs - had to give their lives to protect the world with their knowledge and power.

But their might remained as auras amongst the living and was later discovered. Those who were born under the sign of a Martyr are lucky to gain special powers – depending on their patron.

In the continuation of the Patronage Event we say our last thank you to Rokoit for his great sacrifice and move on to showing our respects to the next of the Great Martyrs.

We call on all the hot-tempered and passionate patrons of Ulf to join us as we give thanks for the sun shining and the trees blossoming. In return, from June 27th until July 26th Ulf will convey his blessing on all of his followers.

Happy Ulf's Day!

The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 12:10pm

From June 27th until July 26th but ingame says June 26th until July 25th...anyway
Any info about why it prematurely ended on July 19th?

Monday, July 21st 2014, 11:25am

From June 27th until July 26th but ingame says June 26th until July 25th...anyway

The Ulf event is still active..

Taken a few minutes ago ingame..
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, July 21st 2014, 1:33pm

The Ulf event is still active..

Taken a few minutes ago ingame..
Hi,
Maybe i express myself wrong...the event is marked as active that's right but my blessing isn't on since July 19th

Monday, July 21st 2014, 5:43pm

I see...21 days total out of the whole time the event is running.
Thank you for the explanation.

Best regards.

Rate this thread