Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:33pm

hello from a couple of new players

hello everyone. just wanted to say a quick hello. My wife and myself are new to this game, started playing just before the transfer. We have kind of been in an mmo purgatory the last few months and we feel that this may finally be the game for us (for an extended period). We have know about Allods pretty much since it released but are just now getting around to trying it out, we are enjoying it thoroughly. We are veterans of several mmos (mostly WoW and GW2 but also Rift, LOTRO, SWTOR, GW, TSW and Neverwinter).
We mostly PVE. We enjoy dungeons (she tanks i heal...), raids, questing, exploration and crafting. We live in the US central time zone but typically try to get connected with players/guilds active in eastern time (so we dont have to stay up as late). We are currently on the look out for helpful friends and a friendly/helpful leveling guild to help us as we grt started on learning this new game We have about a million little questions that come up as we play and learb more about the game and its features.
Our current characters are summoner Xffliction and warrior Jewelsbeasts on the leaugue side F2P. please say hi in game :). We havent logged onbsince the transfer so not sure if/when we will be able to log on or ifbour characters will be there when we do, but hopefully we will get a chance to meet somenofnyou this weekend. i hppe you all have a great rest of your week.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:48pm

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:25pm

f2p or p2p, that is the question.....

If you just want to grind everything with equal chance of having the same gear, p2p with the sub server wil let you play endless hours to get equal gear from grinding and have better chances at PvP primarily. The f2p is great if you have cash and want to be able to minimize the need to grind whether you have skills or not. It's your call.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:06pm

Mesajlar: 4

Konum: VA ,USA

Meslek: User Experience stuff

• Özel mesaj gönder

Well a warm welcome to you and your wife in the magic world of Sarnaut!!! I wish you both lots of joy and happiness in-game
So funny that cute image is posted by someone called Skullhunter :P

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:08am

Mesajlar: 4

Konum: VA ,USA

Meslek: User Experience stuff

• Özel mesaj gönder

of course. I bet your character got his name from hunting skulls to feed all the little war orphans :P

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir