You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:26pm

Archtype Racial Skills

Since I didn't find a place that lists all the racials of every class, I decided to make my own.
Unfortunately, the table tag here can't be used with images, so this will do. You can find the HTML version here. AllodsOracle also has this article, but better looking, here.

It's important to know that if you have all the racials for your class (You can find the Page from the Book of Secrets in the Allods Boutique -> Services - > Upgrade, for 900 crystals) the cooldown is shared by all your racial skills. If one of the skills has a 3m cooldown and the other have 2m cooldown, if you use the first one, all your racial skills will be on cooldown for the next 3m. There is one small exception for the druid's "Shaman's Flame", where the potion shares the cooldown, and not the skill itself.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jan 10th 2015, 8:01pm)

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:29pm

Nice compilation, but could be even better if you added another column for cooldowns.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:30pm

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:32pm

summy xad racials art of reanmiation
duration is 30s :D
thanks for effort pretty sums it now
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:35pm

add the 2 new races comming. kanian summoner's and xadaganian wardens :P

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:42pm

well done, you may add something like "Page from the Book of Secrets is available in shop (boutique) for 900 crystals"

Friday, June 27th 2014, 11:14am

summy xad racials art of reanmiation
duration is 30s :D
thanks for effort pretty sums it now

I checked again and the duration is 3m, not 30 seconds. 30 seconds would be too low for a skill that restores your minion to full HP.

I'll add those racials when I'll learn what they actually do :)
well done, you may add something like "Page from the Book of Secrets is available in shop (boutique) for 900 crystals"

Added that :D

You can find this table on AllodsOracle.com as well, by following this link. It looks a bit better there, and you can also sort the table or search for a keyword.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 10:39pm

not i ment the effect duration(50% plus vigor -30% to all cds)
works for 30s when activated
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 6:39am

not i ment the effect duration(50% plus vigor -30% to all cds)
works for 30s when activated

Oo, I misunderstood that :D Thank you for that info :)

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 2:17pm

I'll add those racials when I'll learn what they actually do :)

According to this info here:
http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4420

Xadaganian Warden: Aggravating wound - Next pet's attack will inflict a painful wound to the enemy and force them to attack the pet for the next 10 seconds. When used against player characters, the effect duration is reduced to 5 seconds and the damage that player deals to targets other than the pet is reduced by 50%.

Kanian Summoner: Ashes to ashes - The summoner establishes a bond with his minion, redirecting 50% of damage taken during next 10 seconds to the minion.

Information about cooldowns isn't provided.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:30pm

According to this info here:
http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4420

Xadaganian Warden: Aggravating wound - Next pet's attack will inflict a painful wound to the enemy and force them to attack the pet for the next 10 seconds. When used against player characters, the effect duration is reduced to 5 seconds and the damage that player deals to targets other than the pet is reduced by 50%.

Kanian Summoner: Ashes to ashes - The summoner establishes a bond with his minion, redirecting 50% of damage taken during next 10 seconds to the minion.

Information about cooldowns isn't provided.

Nice, thanks for the tip. I didn't read all the ru news about future patches :D Too bad no icons are posted :p

Monday, June 30th 2014, 2:50pm

how do i get that signature zurion ?

Monday, June 30th 2014, 3:07pm

Well. I made it myself. In order to make you one, I'd have to meed you in-game to get your details and picture. It can't be done automatically yet.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 11:22am

Diktator

Trainee

hmm is something bugged or what, but I don't see pictures anymore on this forum...
cuz I can't anymore see pictures that you posted

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 11:53am

hmm is something bugged or what, but I don't see pictures anymore on this forum...
cuz I can't anymore see pictures that you posted

You're right, I can't see them either. I'm gonna remake the post, with tables now (since we have the table tag now )
Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: I fixed the problem with the original post. Since I can't use images with the table, I'll have to leave the post as it is, for now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 5th 2014, 12:08pm)

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 2:37pm

Drezkian

Beginner

really awesome guide, bookmarked for future referance. Any clue when your gonna add the pridens racials?
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes