You are not logged in.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:19pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

[52] Building an astral ship

The quest description says it will need 33 days to build ship while actual time is 10 days.
Suggestion: change the description.

On side note, I have observed that for most of the quest in allods the description doesn't match with quest finishing criteria. I make a point to read quest to thoroughly enjoy the first char lvling :). I know most guys dont read description but in case changes are made to the finishing criteria developer should change the description. (just my thought, nothing against so well developed game :) )

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:26pm

Hi Ankush,

If you find any localisation misatke, please screenshot them and send a ticket at http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=18 with information about the mistake. Thank you for noticing this :)

- Zurion

Friday, June 27th 2014, 6:22pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

:) shouldn't it be developers job to check ? If any changes are made in patches those should also reflect inside game descriptions? It makes no sense asking players to find these simple mistakes. After watching this on 10th quest I can only think that either too many changes are done or releases are done with great hurry.

And about the ticket part I intent to actively contribute.