You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 4:32pm

Firehusary

Beginner

• "Firehusary" started this thread

It is worth to starting in P2P?

Hello.

Is it worth to start playing on P2P server, if you don't have any champs here/friends?
If yes, then:
- What's side is more popular?
- When you can see someone in-game?

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 12:06am

I'd give it a go, doesn't hurt to try while it is still in free-mode. However, population is ant-size (empire-side) from what I've seen so far.

Not sure about League's side. Anyway, told somebody about it from f2p and we've been here on p2p since, leveling. It's okay and all, but seems like the extra players I ran into around aren't so extra but alts of the already existing players I seen when I first started. They also seem to be about their business, which makes it to feel like you're in Tomb Raider mode, even if they're around.

This is from my point-of-view on empire side mind you. Pity too, because I am not really feelin' the f2p anymore; grinding extensively and making a video game a part-time/full-time job is not for me nor will it ever be. So, I am giving this server a shot.

Lastly, They should revamp the price on this server when it goes off free-mode. Cheap-Cheap! Something like 5 bucks, plus monthly rewards for those who pay to play 'til the server kicks back with players (if possible), then they can re-adjust the pricing but within reason. Because, I'd love to play on this server instead.

Just my 2 pennies!

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 1:46am

Expo hit the nail perfectly! Everything the was said is true. I've been playing pass few days rarely u see anyone on empire side if u do they are tied into what they are doing.

I haven't had the chance yet to do any of the group quests or xaes 1st dungeon. I'm only 12 on my summoner on the empire side.

I also made a warden on the league side today I can tell you just from a small sample. You will see more ppl playing on that side. It could be because of the times I play as well.

I hope more ppl start coming over to this server I just canceled my swtor and wow sub.