You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 1:18am

Semer Nemer's Regular Customer

Correct me if I'm wrong but usually, the daily Regular Customers quest is activated upon completing the "level 2 rune making quest" by reaching level 18. This was still the case about 1 or 2 weeks ago when I leveled other alts. But yesterday, when I reached that point, I never received the latter quest consequently preventing me from doing the former quest too.

What is going on? Is there a quest that triggers it? Is this an anomaly? Did the devs remove/redesigned it in a recent patch?

Monday, June 30th 2014, 1:44am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

You don't get the quest by reaching level 18, you get the quest after some quests on ZIT. There you have to fight the pet by an orc twice. The pet is called Oogi. After that you'll get a quest that leads you to Yaskers tower to Semer Nemar.

BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 30th 2014, 1:54am

Thanks for the clarification. Now that I think about it, it's just a coincidence that I'm at level 18 by the time I complete that quest. The recent Lucky Moments event advanced my level rapidly, hence giving me the thought that there might be something wrong.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 2:10am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Yeah don't worry. You'll get your repeatable quest^^
BAUA POWA!