You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:09am

Ruby Question

Hello all, I'm healer caster... and i want to ask if the ruby BLESSED RESOLUTION works... it says: your holy blast and celestial judgement critical damage increases by 75%. 15 second cooldown.
BUT I THINK it doesn't work... i never saw this kind of "critical damage" on celestial judgement or those 15 seconds Cd. ?(
So can someone tell me if this ruby really work?? :?: :?:
Regards! ;)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:55am

The way it should is this: When your Holy Blast or Celestial Judgement hits a critical strike, the damage of the spell is increased by 75%. But for the next 15 seconds, even if you land another critical strike, you won't get the bonus damage increase. You don't see cooldown, but it's there.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:15pm

The way it should is this: When your Holy Blast or Celestial Judgement hits a critical strike, the damage of the spell is increased by 75%. But for the next 15 seconds, even if you land another critical strike, you won't get the bonus damage increase.
It was correct before Allods 5.0. Now BLESSED RESOLUTION reduces cooldown of Heavenly Smite by 1/2/3 seconds every time you use Holy Blast/Celestial Judgement.

Used tags

RUBY QUESTION

Rate this thread