You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 1:56pm

Dps/Range/Caster Build?

Hey Guys,
I am relatively new to the warden class and would like to know how to correctly spend my rubies on a decent build. I would preferably like a Good Dps/Range/Caster/(Maybe pet!) build! I appreciate any useful feedback!

Cheers 8)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 2:52pm

Hey Guys,
I am relatively new to the warden class and would like to know how to correctly spend my rubies on a decent build. I would preferably like a Good Dps/Range/Caster/(Maybe pet!) build! I appreciate any useful feedback!

Cheers 8)

Almost no one knows how to make one yet, unless they researched the RU servers.

Warden is getting MAJOR rework in 3 days, all the knowledge current players have is going to be outdated then.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 3:18pm

from the info i have gotten from RU it seems like melee warden will have mana problems so caster is in advantage in 5.01

5.02 patch will reduce the mana consumption of melee wardens and make them eventually viable

how you spend you rubies until the patch on wednesday, july the 2nd does not matter so much since all wardens will get a free reset of their talents / rubies

Monday, June 30th 2014, 4:23pm

Resha

Intermediate

It's not new that melee warden has mana problems :p

Anyway, if you want some builds, you can look at:
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1190
The first one is an hybrid build (best DPS), and few posts after, I made a list of possible "base" builds for other specs.

But yes, in 3 days, warden will be completely reworked. ;)
Drood retraité !

Monday, June 30th 2014, 5:06pm

Guza

Intermediate

Caster/healer is gonna be the most popular.